Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junoir Member

Setting up StbEmu in Bluestacks

I'm using StbEmu on my Android phone, but I cannot remember how to install/ launch it using Bluestacks on my Windows laptop I need the procedure?

Junoir Member

Setting up StbEmu in Bluestacks

My last provider set this up for me on my Windows 10 laptop & it worked well.

But I've not used it since last year. I now have a new IPTV provider & I now have my newsub working well on my phone & other devices.

Please can you give me the procedure to install/ launch StbEmu using Bluestacks on my PC?

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Code:
    https://www.webwikipedia.com/stbemu-free-pc/
    WWJD...!!!

Warrior
    Delete Delete Delete Delete Delete
    Last edited by suport; 05-31-2021 at 06:40 AM.

Chief Officer
    Give this a try. iptv smarters pro for windows 10

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by suport View Post
    Greetings, why installing bluestack when it is an emulator that consumes many computer resources is better to look on the net there are many iptv players with options of xc, mac portal, m3u and the best thing is that if you search well many of them you can download them portable version that the consumption of resources is much more limited
    Thanks for your Greetings which I return!

The reason for using StbEmu is because I'm using a Formuler Z8 box with myonline2 on my main screen. StbEmu normally functions well on my other devices, that was until I upgraded.
    It's now stopped working on my Window 10 Laptop, hence my request to fix it?

Warrior
    Delete Delete Delete Delete Delete Delete
    Last edited by suport; 05-31-2021 at 06:41 AM.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    does that NOX Player work on windows ?
    Screenvue is trying to get setup a Player on Windows.
    There are other Players but most i experienced do not play well with MACs, only with m3u Playlists.
    Like the VLC Player for instance.. and then there is no EPG either.
    That is one advantage with the StbEmu , it gives them options.

But if there are other Players that will do better on windows, then as suport says, they may be better choice.

I tried loading the StbEmu .apk file onto Bluestacks v5 thru the .apk loading option, but I got an error. Then I tried using the Import from Windows option but got another error ,which said this version was not compatible with Bluestacks.
    It maybe thou because I was trying to load the install .apk and not directly from the app.

You may need to install StbEmu direct from Playstore.there is a shortcut to Playstore on the Bluestacks. You would need to be logged on/signed in to Playstore to do this.
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 05-22-2021 at 12:48 AM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Warrior
    Delete Delete Delete Delete Delete Delete
    Last edited by suport; 05-31-2021 at 06:41 AM.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by suport View Post
    Greetings,crazed NOX is an emulator similar to bluestack but with less resource consumption and it runs on all windows and mac os.
    In relation to the players yes there are some that run mac portal xc and m3u in windows, and there are many for android os, the epg is different since the one in the forum it is not the best but if the ch has epg yes will be available
    thank you sir
    I searched and saw that NOX Emulator available for download.
    I may have to give it a try
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast