Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Ninja
    I have still have a stbemu problem. I keep getting a message to contact my service provider to register this device.
    My original Mag box is active. ( just renewed). Why am I getting this message.

Quote Originally Posted by Pompanogu View Post
    I have still have a stbemu problem. I keep getting a message to contact my service provider to register this device.
    My original Mag box is active. ( just renewed). Why am I getting this message.
    When you switch from your mag box to stbemu then you have to go to your provider site and hit reset. Also make sure your url is same as the old one.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Ambassador
    Are you switching the other device off completely before you use stb emu or vice versa? Stb emu can be funny at times but the guys are correct that the first box is locked to the sub and server. Maybe time to switch to a buzz unit, mag is giving you too much disappointment.

Ninja

Stbemu not working

Has anyone have the same problem as me? None of my portals are loading. Has stbemu been compromised?

Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by Pompanogu View Post
    Has anyone have the same problem as me? None of my portals are loading. Has stbemu been compromised?
    Get a buzz unit, preferably the 4500 or 4900 unit. Portals load on those.....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123