Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pompanogu View Post
    The server mandates the mac address on the mag box. It is a mag 324w. Should I change the mac addy on the emulator and use the same url?
    what is it that you are referring to when you say stbemu or emulation?

I am not understanding why you would need to be using an stbemu (emulator) on a mag box, is my confusion.
    stbemu pro is an app
    To use an app like that you'd need an android in order to load it. Is that 324 an android?
    I do not think it is.
    So you see where the confusion comes from
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 08-07-2021 at 03:59 PM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Ninja
    The server mandates the mac address on the mag box. It is a mag 324w. Should I change the mac addy on the emulator and use the same url?

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pompanogu View Post
    sounds like the MAC you are attempting to emulate is in use or actively tied to the original receiver. I do not know how your services are working thou.
    Can't say for sure without 'insider' knowledge
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Ninja
    I am using the emulator on an android box, and on a firestick. only one of my mac addys work

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    It will Only work on them "One at a Time" if 4me is not mistaken...!!?
    WWJD...!!!

Wing Commander
    Mac is locked to the first device by the server. You would have to reset it as mentioned earlier. The server recognizes the difference between a android stick and I believe Linux mag box. Some servers lock the ip address also, time for a second connection.

Bullwhale
    if your using 2 MAGS you need 2 donation code if you are using the builtin STB. If you only have 1 code and you want to use both MAGS you would have to install (if you can on a mag ) STB emulater stand alone app on both MAGS (i don't think you can use the built in STB one 1 MAG and then install the STB EMULATOR PRO on the other and then use the same MAC and URL).

(you will NOT be able to use the built in STB then after you install the stand alone STB

IF you are trying 1 code on 2 different mags using the built in STB built in app it will NOT work.

on a android box you can install a stand a lone app called STB EMULATER on 2 boxes and use 1 donation using the same MAC and URL and then you can only use one box at a time.

or do you have 2 donation codes
    Last edited by duhhud; 08-13-2021 at 09:19 PM.

Wing Commander
    2 boxes and use 1 donation using the same MAC and URL and then you can only use one box at a time.
    Not all servers have an unlocked ip address or device lock. First device gets locked and has to be reset by seller or manually at papaio.
    Last edited by realdeal; 08-14-2021 at 02:26 PM.

Ninja
    I have tried all of the above. Simply put, I have 3 mag324 boxes. All have paid for subscriptions. Two from one provider with 2 correct mac addresses and correct url settings. One is in my office, and two are in my house. The two in my house are using different providers and both work. The third box is not working, and I get a message saying to contact my provider. All have been paid for, and my original Mag324 is working in the bedroom that I have tried to emulate with the mac address on the original Mag 324 box. ( do you follow ?)/
    Original box is working,but stbemu used with the box is not working. The stbemu pro is installed on a Firestick. Two profiles are working, the third, emulating a subscribed Mag324 will not work, although all the information had been inputted correctly with no typos or errors. Any Ideas?

Wing Commander
    Its locked to the device contact your seller to reset it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast