Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Ninja

Stbemu pro problem

I am trying to get my stbemu to work. I have inputted a valid Mac address and valid url.i get the message to contact the administrator.
    The url and Mac are working fine. Help please.

make sure to add /c/ in the end
    also, perform a reset on patios site
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

also, if you were on p6 then change your portal on papio site to a different portal, then perform a reset there then come back to your box and change portal to whatever you have on papios site.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Ninja
    I don't understand. My url is good, and the Mac is good. When I put in another Mac address, with same server it will not work. The Mac address is from my second Mag box that is working. Why will my stbemu not work with this address?

do you perform a reset on papio site whenever you switch between boxes?

Ninja
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    do you perform a reset on papio site whenever you switch between boxes?
    What do you mean?

if you have nfps, rocket or 66 one of these service then your allowed to connect one donation on multiple devices but one device at a time. whenever you switch your service to different device then you have to go to either nfps, rocket, or 66's sites and log in with your donation info and hit reset button.
    so if you are not hitting reset button then its gonna work on only first device you connected with.

Ninja
    I do not use any of the above. I am using a private server. I have 2 mag boxes, subscribed and working. Only one will work with the stbemu. I then used a friend's mag box and mac address, and it too would not work ( same server ). Box is subscribed. Any ideas?

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Is the stbemu being used on one of these Mag boxes ?
    Are these Android Mags ?

I ask because the stbemu is an emulation of the mag platform, so to emulate that on a mag would be kinda counter redundant

Or another question is that if you are using a authentic Mag MAC with a stbemu app then that won't work. Well not with what I seen with servers.
    You'd need the variant .

OMG not the variant !!!

The MAC for an stbemu app may need to be what your server mandates and not the identifier 00:1a:79

See what I did there?
    I used 'variant' and 'mandates' in a red heiring
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Ninja
    The server mandates the mac address on the mag box. It is a mag 324w. Should I change the mac addy on the emulator and use the same url?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast