Question USA -v- UK discussion

I'm one of the 'rare' ones that goes pistol shooting still (I have to travel into the USA or Europe to shoot due to the stupid laws in the UK).

As a brit, I had to surrender my weapons when the ban came in and got very little money back. The public were told that this would bring down gun crime in the UK - it has not! Its gone the other way.

What do members in here think about what happened here in the UK and do you think that people in the USA will keep standing up for the right to keep and bear arms?

Fire From Within

From the mouth of 'Moses':

Code:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ju4Gla2odw

Probation
    yes, we will stand up and keep fighting, as long as we are still breathing

Yes it is sad what happened today in the USA. I know thoughts will be where they should be with the family and friends of those effected.

If the people in the church would have been armed (or at least some of them) do you think this would have meant that this guy would have either a, not bothered or b, not have had so many fatalities.

I was talking with a colleague based in TX and he thinks that the guy would probably have not gone there in the first place.

What do you guys think?

I know I would am more than happy to be in a place where people are licensed and have concealed permits. Actually feel safer tbh.

what can I say...you all know how I feel..

004.jpg
    "This is my rifle, this is my gun, one is for shooting the other for fun"...Army marching cadence

cheap tv guy
    In my area, some years ago, carjacking was a big thing, our state voted in conceal carry, shortly after, the carjackings fell dramatically, but that was never told in the news, there is a book called "more guns less crime" survey done around the U.S., in the prisoners interview, 65% of them said, if they would have known there was a gun in the house or on that person, they would have not committed the crime

I can well believe that. Just a pity the media don't always give a true and balanced view...

Quote Originally Posted by K00lKatT View Post
    what can I say...you all know how I feel..

004.jpg
    Hey K00lkatT

Im guessing - like are like me and also believe in the right to bear arms? As Im new to the forum, im just guessing!