Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PPV issue

TV Addicted

Unhappy PPV issue

Hi!
    Have not been able to see much TV lately. Well, last night tried to see a couple of movies and decided for the PPV 1 and PPV 2. The titles are for two new movies F9 an Jungle movie. Two different movies are there instead of the one according to the title. Look for them in VOD, but not there either. Maybe they will fix it by tonight.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HumK View Post
    Hi!
    Have not been able to see much TV lately. Well, last night tried to see a couple of movies and decided for the PPV 1 and PPV 2. The titles are for two new movies F9 an Jungle movie. Two different movies are there instead of the one according to the title. Look for them in VOD, but not there either. Maybe they will fix it by tonight.
    Them PPV movies will sometime get messed up like that when new titles are added, especially if you are using a Playlist method to view them. They may not show the correct titles that match the movie till you refresh your Playlist.

But are your other channels not working ?
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    Everything else is OK. I am using regular Nfps no playlist in Dreamlink T2.

Everything else is OK. I am using regular Nfps no playlist in Dreamlink T2.
    okay, considering it is a dreamlink, try this...

Do you have the MAC attached to your code at the website?
    If so then that's fine, leave that as is.

But in the dreamlink's server setup menu, do you have the credentials box checked and username/password added ?
    Or is left blank?

If it is left blank then add your user/pass in them two slots with the box checked.

You should now have the credentials box checked with credentials added and also your MAC should still be attached and untouched at the website.

try that for results
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    Right now it is blank, I have not used that since they stopped requiring it to view tv, at least a couple of years. I will try your suggestion later. Did not know it had use.

Right now it is blank, I have not used that since they stopped requiring it to view tv, at least a couple of years. I will try your suggestion later. Did not know it had use.
    you can connect that Dreamlink in 3 ways..

With MAC only.
    With Credentials only.
    Or with both.
    or a fourth way would be a Playlist.

Yea, add those credentials with MAC still intact and that way the dreamlink will think it has access to both, which may fix your issue

Them Dreamlinks (and Formulars) are the only receiver that can do this. It can come in handy for those with multiple Dreamlinks but only one iptv code access.
    You can use credentials only on all the dreamlinks and when switching between boxes, no need to change MAC at website, cause it never was added to start with

easy peasy
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 08-04-2021 at 02:53 PM.
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    Great, thanks for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by crazed 9.6 View Post
    you can connect that Dreamlink in 3 ways..

With MAC only.
    With Credentials only.
    Or with both.
    or a fourth way would be a Playlist.

Yea, add those credentials with MAC still intact and that way the dreamlink will think it has access to both, which may fix your issue

Them Dreamlinks (and Formulars) are the only receiver that can do this. It can come in handy for those with multiple Dreamlinks but only one iptv code access.
    You can use credentials only on all the dreamlinks and when switching between boxes, no need to change MAC at website, cause it never was added to start with

easy peasy
    I did know that you can connect T3 with credentials only. great feature and thanks for the info crazed.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

crazed, if person is using credentials only and i know they can use same credentials on multiple dreamlink or formulars. however, its still have to be one at a time like a Mac based or they can be used multiple at same time within your home network? thanks
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    I did know that you can connect T3 with credentials only. great feature and thanks for the info crazed.
    dara picked up on the feature and shared it ... that was like 3 years ago

Wait , I will find the thread
    - Frank Zappa

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast