Thread: Dol2 for DL T3?

TV Addicted

Dol2 for DL T3?

Hi. Just got a Dreamlink T3. I was able to setup MyOnline TV using my MAC address. But couldn't get it to work with just the portal and user/pass like on Dol2 on my T2.

Can I install DOL2 on this box? Would be easier to switch from my T3 on my living room to my T2 on my bedroom without needing to do IPTV reset every time.

Thanks!

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aztheroth View Post
    Hi. Just got a Dreamlink T3. I was able to setup MyOnline TV using my MAC address. But couldn't get it to work with just the portal and user/pass like on Dol2 on my T2.

Can I install DOL2 on this box? Would be easier to switch from my T3 on my living room to my T2 on my bedroom without needing to do IPTV reset every time.

Thanks!
    If you were to delete the MAC from your code at the website and then add user credentials (username/password) into the T3 setup, it should work that way.
    I just today set one of these T3 boxes with the credentials only, no MAC attached. I did not run into any issues.

Ensure that you have entered the username/password correctly in the T3 setup, triple check that.. And the Server Portal URL as well.

You could also use the Playlist method and the Playlist URL and that way does not need a MAC attached either.
    You would want an EPG URL added too with this method.

I do not think you can install the DOL2 app but I can not say for sure as I never tried.... but that T3 with the MOL2 should connect without the MAC attached.
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 08-02-2021 at 06:51 PM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    Thanks Crazed. Was able tondo it by deleting the full portal address and use the short one.

Again, thanks!