Thread: Channels down?

TV Addicted

Channels down?

Just curious if channels are down.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aztheroth View Post
    Just curious if channels are down.
    iptv66 channels are working
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

US channels all down also after complete reboot from modem, router and box.

Junoir Member
    Only channel 204 cbsn seems to be on under tv portal. Videoclub working as normal. How do we bring those items under video club that are not complete as "breaking bad" series that has no audio as does "handmaids tale : Series 4 episode 1 to 7.to the attention of those who can correct them.anyone knows ?

TV Addicted
    Yes portal s1 seems down as far I check still not working only vod and portal s2 is working fine

Quote Originally Posted by Astra View Post
    Yes portal s1 seems down as far I check still not working only vod and portal s2 is working fine
    When I try portal S2 it says my STB is Blocked

When I try portal S1 it loads but almost no working channels I get 239 newsmax and 204 CBS

when you switch to s2 make sure you have s2 on your box and provider site as well. do you perform a reset on provider site when you switch portal?
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    when you switch to s2 make sure you have s2 on your box and provider site as well. do you perform a reset on provider site when you switch portal?
    I have a Mag254 and it is setup with S1 entered as Portal 1 and S2 entered as Portal 2 .
    The provider is IPTV66.
    In the past I could switch between the 2 portals without doing a provider reset.
    So since many others have no channels on S1
    I will wait for it to be fixed don't want to risk Locking out my box

Quote Originally Posted by productz4u View Post
    I have a Mag254 and it is setup with S1 entered as Portal 1 and S2 entered as Portal 2 .
    The provider is IPTV66.
    In the past I could switch between the 2 portals without doing a provider reset.
    So since many others have no channels on S1
    I will wait for it to be fixed don't want to risk Locking out my box
    porta1 and porta 2 is fine no problem you can name anything but most important is if you enter url s1 then you have to have s1 on iptv66 site. so if you have s2 on your box then you have to change to s2 on iptv66 site. when you do that then you have to hit reset on iptv66 site.
    sure its always better to wait.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    porta1 and porta 2 is fine no problem you can name anything but most important is if you enter url s1 then you have to have s1 on iptv66 site. so if you have s2 on your box then you have to change to s2 on iptv66 site. when you do that then you have to hit reset on iptv66 site.
    sure its always better to wait.
    Ok took a chance and changed portal from the route checker on the IPTV66 site
    Rebooted and selected s2 my portal 2 and it works !!!!
    only problem now is the volume I can hardly hear TV with volume at max setting
    Thanks for your input at least got the channels back

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast