Fire From Within

Brad Keselowski partnering with Roush-Fenway

https://www.jayski.com/2021/07/20/na...fenway-racing/

He got a stake in the company and will be driving the #6.

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Not a Mention about Ryan Newman...!!!
    WWJD...!!!

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Finally :

Ryan Newman in limbo for 2022; part-time role with Roush Fenway a possibility
    By
    Zack Albert NASCAR.com July 20, 2021 at 2:51 PM

Tuesday’s news that Brad Keselowski would enter a partnership with Roush Fenway Racing next season clicked some puzzle pieces into place for 2022. Other pieces in the ever-changing tumult of the NASCAR Cup Series’ team-and-driver alignments remain unsolved, including one of the prime names involved — Ryan Newman.

The Roush Fenway organization will have a new driver of its flagship No. 6 Ford next year in Keselowski, who will leave Team Penske at season’s end to take the split role of driver, minority owner and head of the team’s competition committee. The team’s full driver lineup is still to come (Chris Buescher currently drives Roush’s second car, the No. 17), but that leaves Newman looking for a new role for next season, though the door remains open that the 43-year-old driver may remain with the team in a part-time capacity.

More Here :
    Code:
    https://www.nascar.com/news-media/2021/07/20/roush-fenway-racing-ryan-newman-cup-series-future/
    WWJD...!!!