Junoir Member

Dlink Plus TvOnline App Crashing

Hi, has anyone run into the same issue. Suddenly some dlite+ boxes configured with m3u list get the playlist load error and then message MyTvOnline App keeps crashing. all account info is correct. I have seen this on like 5 boxes. have already reset to factory and also tried software reset. A bug maybe?

have you tried to download new list and see if that helps?
    alos, check to see if new update is available to download.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Junoir Member
    @Ryu, unfortunately yes. I have downloaded new list, even tried another panel i have and no joy. as far as i know i keep trying to look for an update and it keeps telling me i am running the latest.

hmmm so its happening only with m3u right? everything works fine when you use Mac?
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    and is this with using the Playlist URL or is this with the m3u hardcopy of the Playlist ?

If hardcopy , do you check or uncheck the VOD box ?
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa