Register

Papiao IPTV Donations

I have always used Bitcoin for the purchase of donations..used to get my donations in a couple of hours...now it takes days ......wondering if paying with Bitcoin cash is faster when recieving my donations ....use coinbase for all my crypto transactions..........

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by floder2 View Post
    I have always used Bitcoin for the purchase of donations..used to get my donations in a couple of hours...now it takes days ......wondering if paying with Bitcoin cash is faster when recieving my donations ....use coinbase for all my crypto transactions..........
    Good question

BitcoinCash is faster because it deals with larger Blocks. The larger the Block means that there is more room inside that block, which means things get done faster.
    Like a laptop and hard drive and memory and etc... and installing games as an example. The game needs 'room' for it's installing tools, but once the game is installed then the tools are not needed and so the 'room' is again free'd up again.

Think of it this way...
    If you had one city block in area with 300 tonnes of debris that needs to be removed from that area and we can call that a job site..
    And also you have another job site which is two city blocks in area and is further down the road, and that job site holds the same amount of debris as the other smaller job site (300 tonnes).
    Both job sites have the same amount of debris. One site is larger in land area then the other.
    And all that debris from both sites needs to be removed.

You have many front end loaders available for each job, as many as you can use
    The smaller job site can only allow 10 of them Loaders to operate on the job site at any given time, due to area constrictions.
    The other job site can use 20 or 25 of them Loaders at any given time, because that site has more room to maneuver them big vehicles around.

Both job sites have same amount of debris to move out.
    Which job site would get the job done faster?

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?4...hich-is-faster

But maybe there would be other factors that may be involved and they would lie at the service end (papiao)
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 07-06-2021 at 05:40 AM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

So crazed 9.6 ...you have not compared how quick you can recieve donations from papiao when paying via bitcoin vs bitcoin cash .....I understand the difference in size of blockchain and transmission rates...but don't know if that matters to papiao .........if you have not tested the difference.......a shout out to anyone that has...please

Thanks buddy