Thread: New model

Rocket Recovery Technician

New model

Is there an issue with the E1 why Buzz comes out with an E2 follow up version so fast?

no theres no issue. last 15+ months buzz came out with few models does not mean there was anything wrong with previous box. they came out with features, storage, ram, process and price that almost everyone can get whatever they want. so pretty much all the choices available for everyone.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    yea as Ryu says
    They release new boxes to give choices available for everyone. And a new box also increases sales. Without sales the Buzztv company could not continue to be

This E2 version will have updated android OS (Android 9), as compared to the E1's Android 7.1.2
    Will have more storage @ 16 MB as compare to 8 MB
    The CPU has also been changed from Amlogic Quad Core ARM Cortex-A53 to the Amlogic S905x3
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Captain of Multitasking
    Have new box e2 remote will not work with box also CANT LOAD PORTAL TRIED TO RETURN NOT GOOD
    THANKS CURLEYON
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 07-15-2021 at 03:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by curley on View Post
    Have new box e2 remote will not work with box also CANT LOAD PORTAL TRIED TO RETURN NOT GOOD
    THANKS CURLEYON
    you too quick bud. lets break it down. let us know in detail what happened, whats issues you are facing. what you have done to fix so far. then give us chance to provide you some info.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by curley on View Post
    THANKS CURLEYON
    It makes sense that you can't load portal if remote does not work.
    Look at the remote end through your phone camera Does the ir work?

Also what do you mean tried to return?

I was reading and found that

"THIS PACKAGE INCLUDES:
    BuzzTV Essentials e2 Android IPTV OTT Set Top TV Box
    HDMI cable
    Power Adapter
    BuzzTV IR-100- IR Remote Control"

it does not mentions about 2 AAA batteries. so maybe thats why remote was not working.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Curly messaged me earlier today. He did not say much or gave any clue why portal will not load. But he did say that the left arrow button does not work on RCU, so it looks like the remote is working but one button does not (at least is what I have understood from the message)

I asked for more clarification on all this.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

thank you crazed for the update. hopefully, Curley will reply back so we can get him up and running.

Captain of Multitasking
    Ok buzz box e2 thanks for reply bought box from Ont. tv after making claim on my paypal i returned box to seller but had to bay shipping cost .Not a very good seller Also box would shut down & had to restart could not load portal because remote did not work thanks curleyon