Chief Ninja

MyGica KR-301 Wireless 2.4GHz Air Mouse/Keyboard ???

Is this remote "MyGica KR-301 Wireless 2.4GHz Air Mouse/Keyboard" the same as the ARQ100?

Just a relabel? Thanks.

no its not. it will work with buzz tv box and other android boxes but for buzz tv app some of the keys may not as they suppose to be. for example if yellow button shows on the box to add to favorite and when you press yellow on remote it may not work.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Chief Ninja
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    no its not. it will work with buzz tv box and other android boxes but for buzz tv app some of the keys may not as they suppose to be. for example if yellow button shows on the box to add to favorite and when you press yellow on remote it may not work.
    Thank you, they look the same and I bought it from Buzz for an another BUZZTV box a while back so I was wondering if it was or if I need to get the ARQ100.

for buzz tv box I would definitely go for arq-100
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Chief Ninja
    Thank you, I can't get the BT200 to work right so I might invest in the ARQ100 air mouse.

whats wrong with it?

Chief Ninja
    whats wrong with it?
    When I change channels or try to type or add setting info it jumps several lines / spaces at a time. I can't get it to move only one line or space at a time.

have you tried to reset your box and try to pair remote again? I think factory reset will fix that issue. also, try to put new battries if possible.

Chief Ninja
    have you tried to reset your box and try to pair remote again? I think factory reset will fix that issue. also, try to put new battries if possible.
    I have re-paired it a couple times and put new batteries in but have not done a factory reset.

I am not good at doing APK and Kodi stuff so I hate to do a factory reset. I'll just use the 100 that came with another BUZZ box it works ok.

Thank you.

ok got it. cool