Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    not sure as I dont use it anymore. maybe its setup or server or player. play around and see if there setting to clear or update guide.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Chief Officer
    I have and tried to manually update but no and setting is to update daily, no worry though i will reinstall and see
    smarters pro i have to manualy up date too i know i am answering my own ???? noooo they have a fault too google say so
    other players are fine

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    link I posted is already paid and moded version so you should be good to go. you should need to user your donation name and password only.
    If it was paid version that was modded it would work with mac addy.
    My guess is all they modded was removing ads.

Quote Originally Posted by jony604 View Post
    This player works good but after a week or so it does not update the EPG
    It doesn't matter what you do. So I reinstalled it and all was good for another week
    now it did it again
    Is it my set up?
    I've got the same problem. Backup, clear data and restore doesn't work either. Will try uninstall and reinstall. It's annoying to have to do that all the time. Is there any other work around?

Warrior
    tivimate 2.8.0 was the last mod version that CMist released, it has 2 bugs which do not allow the update of the guide and channels, I said this in many posts.
    the versions with the option for mac do not have a mod since the language of the apk changed
    but there are a few players that work excellent on any android, be it the $20.00 usd or the $500.00 usd

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123