Register
    Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar

Kyle Busch tallys up 100 wins in Xfinity series

Kyle Busch gets win 100 in Xfinity Series @ Nashville Superspeedway

Kyle Busch held off Justin Allgaier on two restarts in the final 10 laps to score his 100th career Xfinity Series win Saturday at Nashville Superspeedway.

Busch to become only the third NASCAR national series driver to win 100 or more races. Richard Petty has a record 200 Cup wins. David Pearson has 105 Cup wins. Busch is next with his 100 Xfinity victories.
    The nearest competitor I think holds 49 wins (or close to it) in Xfinity Series.

Kyle B said a few years ago that once he reaches 100 wins then he may retire from Xfinity racing, but this is Kyle B we are talking about.
    I have my doubts we will be seeing him retire anytime soon.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    The Rowdy One gets the Big 100.. Congratz 2 KyB...!!!
    WWJD...!!!

Thought there might bee more of a Story but, But, BUTT, this is all 4me sees :

Kyle Busch on hoisting Nashville guitar after Xfinity win No. 100: ‘Everybody’s getting a piece tonight’
    Kyle Busch shares his Victory Lane plans for hoisting the Nashville Superspeedway guitar after winning 100th career NASCAR Xfinity Series race.
    06/19/2021
    WWJD...!!!

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    We will have to see if the win carries into tomorrow for Kyle B and maybe a sweep ??

Full time Cup driver Ryan Preece, made his Camping Truck series debut and won the race Friday night, his first race in a truck.
    Nemechek who drives for the Kyle Busch Racing Team, is still the points leader in that Series.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Exclamation

"Busch is scheduled to drive in five Xfinity races this season. Saturday’s race was his third of the year. He will still drive at Road America and Atlanta.

So, is he done after that?

It might be all said and done after two more Xfinity Series races. Busch doesn’t think Joe Gibbs Racing has sold any Xfinity races yet for him in 2022 and so this year could be his last running his allowed five events a season.

“Why? Did you hear the crowd? Nobody likes me,” Busch said. “I get beat up, whether it is the fans or (media), like ‘Why am I doing it? What am I doing it for? Why am I beating on the little guys?’ I love winning. If I can’t win on the Cup side, hell, I may quit that and come back and run Xfinity full time.”

Code:
    https://www.jayski.com/2021/06/19/is-kyle-busch-retiring-from-xfinity-after-this-season/
    More of the Story ^ and a Nice Pic of the Winning Driver and Pit Crew...!!!
    WWJD...!!!

WWJD...!!!