Page 31 of 35 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast
    Chief Officer
    Childhood Sweethearts

An elderly couple who were childhood sweethearts had married & settled down in their old neighborhood.
    To celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary they walk down to their old school. There, they hold hands as they find the desk they shared & where he had carved "I love you, Sally".
    On their way back home, a bag of money falls out of an armoured car practically at their feet. She quickly picks it up, & they don't know what to do with it so they take it home. There, she counts the money, & its fifty-thousand dollars.
    The husband says: "We've got to give it back".
    She says, "Finders keepers" & puts the money back in the bag & hides it up in their attic.
    The next day, two policemen are going from door-to-door in the neighbourhood looking for the money show up at their home.
    One knocks on the door & says: "Pardon me, but did either of you find any money that fell out of an armoured car yesterday?"
    She says: "No"..
    The husband says: "She's lying. She hid it up in the attic."
    She says: "Don't believe him, he's getting senile."

But the policemen sit the man down & begin to question him.
    One says: "Tell us the story from the beginning."
    The old man says: "Well, when Sally & I were walking home from school yesterday ..."
    At this, the policeman looks at his partner & says: "We're outta here ..."

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Works Every-time...!!!
    WWJD...!!!

Smart lady, truthful gent!
    "Glass Half Full Always"

Chief Officer
    Happiest day of your life...

Congratulations my boy!" said the groom's uncle. "I'm sure you'll look back and remember today as the happiest day of your life."

"But I'm not getting married until tomorrow." Protested his nephew.

"I know," replied the uncle. "That's exactly what I mean."

Chief Officer
    The devil herself

A fellow’s wife was very worried about her husband’s heavy drinking and one night she decided to give him a fright. She draped herself in a white sheet and went down to the local cemetery, knowing that her husband was in the habit of taking a shortcut through it on his way home from the pub. It was not long before he came staggering along, and out she jumped from behind a headstone.

“Ooooooo!” she wailed, “I am the devil!”

Her husband sticks out his hand. “Put it there, pal,” he says, “I’m married to your sister.”

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    and in the Morning there was another Grave Mound with No Head-stone...!!!
    WWJD...!!!

Chief Officer
    I Own The Fastest Car

A man goes out and buys the best car available in the US or Europe, a 2001 Turbo BeepBeep. It is the best and most expensive car in the world, and it runs him $500,000. He takes it out for a spin and, while doing so, stops for a red light. An old man on a moped, both looking about 90 years old, pulls up next to him.
    The old man looks over the sleek, shiny surface of the car and asks "What kind of car ya got there, sonny?".
    The dude replies "A 2001 Turbo BeepBeep. They cost $500,000."
    "That's a lotta money!" says the old man, shocked. "Why does it cost so much?"
    "Cause this car can do up to 320 miles an hour!" states the cool dude proudly.
    The old man asks "Can I take a look inside?"
    "Sure" replies the owner.
    So the old man pokes his head in the window and looks around. Leaning back on his moped, the old man says "That's a pretty nice car, alright!"
    Just then the light changes, so the guy decides to show the old man what his car can do. He floors it, and within 30 seconds the speedometer reads 320. Suddenly, the guy notices a dot in his rear view mirror. It seems to be getting closer!
    Whhhoooooooooossssshhhhhh! Something whips by him! Going maybe three times as fast!
    The guy wonders "what on earth could be going faster than my Turbo BeepBeeP?" Then, ahead of him, he sees a dot coming toward him.
    Whooooooooooosh! Goes by again! And, it almost looked like the old man on the moped! Couldn't be thinks the guy. How could a moped outrun a Turbo BeepBeep? Again, he sees a dot in his rearview mirror!
    WhoooooooshhhhhhhhKa-BbbbblaMMMMM! It plows into the back of his car, demolishing the rear end.
    The guy jumps out and discovers it is the old man! Of course, the moped and the old man are hurting for certain. The guy runs up to the dying old man and asks "You're hurt bad! Is there anything I can do for you?"
    The old man replies "Yeah. Unhook my suspenders from the side-view mirror on your car!"

Chief Officer
    Ben went on safari with his wi

Ben went on safari with his wife and mother-in-law. One evening, while still deep in the jungle, the Mrs. awoke to find her mother gone. Rushing to her husband, she insisted on them both trying to find her mother.
    Ben picked up his rifle, took a swig of whiskey, and started to look for her. In a clearing not far from the camp, they came upon a chilling sight: the mother-in-law was backed up against a thick, impenetrable bush, and a large male lion stood facing her.
    The wife said, "What are we going to do?"
    "Nothing," said Ben, "The lion got himself into this mess, let him get himself out of it."

Chief Officer
    What to get the wife with everything!

Did you hear about the fellow that was talking to his buddy, and he said, "I don't know what to get my wife for her birthday. She has everything, and besides, she can afford to buy anything she wants, so I'm stumped."

His buddy said, "I have an idea. Why don't you make up a certificate that says she can have two hours of great sex, any way she wants it. She'll probably be thrilled!" So the first fella did just that.

The next day his buddy asked, "Well, did you take my suggestion? How'd it turn out?"

"She loved it. She jumped up, thanked me, kissed me on the mouth, and ran out the door yelling -- I'll see you in two hours!"

Chief Officer
    A guy gets on a plane and find...

A guy gets on a plane and finds himself seated next to a cute blonde.
    He immediately turns to her and makes his move.
    "You know," he says, "I've heard that flights will go quicker if you strike up a conversation with your fellow passenger.
    So let's talk."
    The blonde, who had just opened her book, closes it slowly and says to the guy, " What would you like to discuss?"
    "Oh, I don't know,"says the guy.
    "How about nuclear power?"
    "OK," says the blonde.
    "That could be an interesting topic.
    But let me ask you a question first.
    A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat the same stuff--grass.
    Yet the deer excretes little pellets, the cow turns out a flat patty, and the horse produces muffins of dried poop. Why do you suppose that is?"
    The guy is dumbfounded. Finally he replies, "I haven't the slightest idea."
    "So tell me," says the blonde, "How is it that you feel qualified to discuss nuclear power when you don't know shit?

Page 31 of 35 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast