Page 25 of 35 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jony604 View Post
    match made in heaven

a young couple were driving down the road one day, happily, deliriously in love and due to be married the next day. Suddenly, a large truck swerved from the oncoming lanes into their car! Boom! And they both died.
    At the pearly gates, the young couple confronted st. Peter. "sir, you have to help us! We were to be married tomorrow. Is there any way we can be married in heaven?"
    "hmmm," replied st. Peter, "i don't recall there ever being a marriage in heaven. Well, let's take it up with god and see what he says."
    so they approached god with their plea. God sat for a moment, pondering the request. Then he looked down and said, "come back in five years and ask me again."
    five years later, the couple approached god again, even more in love than ever and pleading that he allow their marriage. God paused for quite a while, musing over their request. Then he spoke, "come back in five years and ask me again."
    and once again, five years later, the couple was again in the presence of god, more in love than ever and begging god's permission for the third time to marry. This time god smiled broadly and thundered, "yes my children, you may marry!"
    well, the wedding went off beautifully, the reception was huge, everyone thought the bride was simply breathtaking and the groom was soooo handsome, and everyone was happy! Until...
    Two years later, the couple was back before god, and things were not looking so good. The couple had come to the realization almost immediately that although marriages were made in heaven, they didn't last very long there! And, in spite of their struggles to come to terms with the situation, they had decided there simply was no alternative but to get a divorce.
    Black clouds fractured by lightening rolled across the sky, and the ground shook with explosive thunder. god glared down at the tiny couple before him, his face becoming dark and angry, and he roared, "divorce?! Impossible!!! It took us ten years just to find a priest in heaven! do you have any idea how long it will take to find a lawyer?!!"
    day u mmm n!!!
    "Glass Half Full Always"

Chief Officer
    I'm back Missed me/

A Silent Bomb in Church

An elderly couple were in church. The wife leaned over and whispered to her husband, "I just let out a long silent fart... what should I do?"
    The husband replied, "Replace the batteries in your hearing aid."

Chief Officer
    Build Me a Bridge

A man walking along a California beach was deep in prayer. Suddenly the sky clouded above his head and, in a booming voice, the Lord said, "Because you have TRIED to be faithful to me in all ways, I will grant you one wish."
    The man said, "Build a bridge to Hawaii so I can drive over anytime I want."The Lord said, "Your request is very materialistic. Think of the enormous challenges for that kind of undertaking. The supports required to reach the bottom of the Pacific! The concrete and steel it would take! It will nearly exhaust several natural resources. I can do it, but it is hard for me to justify your desire for worldly things. Take a little more time and think of something that would honor and glorify me."
    The man thought about it for a long time. Finally he said, "Lord, I wish that I could understand my wife. I want to know how she feels inside, what she's thinking when she gives me the silent treatment, why she cries, what she means when she says ‘nothing's wrong,’ and how I can make a woman truly happy."
    The Lord replied, "You want two lanes or four on that bridge?"

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    I'm back Missed me/
    Yea, I been looking all over town for you !!

I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Welcome Home...!!!
    WWJD...!!!

Chief Officer
    Thank you all it nice to be missed ha ha
    But it was my wife that went to visit her sister
    I was home alone you go figure ? she is back now
    thank God i love her so much

Chief Officer
    A Scotsman, American, and an I...

A Scotsman, American, and an Irishman are in a bar. They are having a good time and all agree that the bar is a nice place.
    Then the Scotsman says, "Aye, this is a nice bar, but where I come from, back in Glasgow, there's a better one. At MacDougal's, you buy a drink, you buy another drink, and MacDougal himself will buy your third drink!"
    The others agree that sounds like a good place.
    Then the American says, "Yeah,that's a nice bar, but where I come from, there's a better one. Over in Brooklyn, there's this place, Vinny's. At Vinny's, you buy a drink, Vinny buys you a drink. You buy another drink, Vinny buys you another drink."
    Everyone agrees that sounds like a great bar.
    Then the Irishman says, "You think that's great? Where I come from in Dublin, there's this place called Murphy's. At Murphy's, they buy you your first drink, they buy you your second drink, they buy you your third drink, and then, they take you in the back and get you laid!"
    "Wow!" say the other two. "That's fantastic! Did that actually happen to you?"

"No," replies the Irish guy, "but it happened to my sister!"

A Scotsman, American, and an I...

A Scotsman, American, and an Irishman are in a bar. They are having a good time and all agree that the bar is a nice place.
    Then the Scotsman says, "Aye, this is a nice bar, but where I come from, back in Glasgow, there's a better one. At MacDougal's, you buy a drink, you buy another drink, and MacDougal himself will buy your third drink!"
    The others agree that sounds like a good place.
    Then the American says, "Yeah,that's a nice bar, but where I come from, there's a better one. Over in Brooklyn, there's this place, Vinny's. At Vinny's, you buy a drink, Vinny buys you a drink. You buy another drink, Vinny buys you another drink."
    Everyone agrees that sounds like a great bar.
    Then the Irishman says, "You think that's great? Where I come from in Dublin, there's this place called Murphy's. At Murphy's, they buy you your first drink, they buy you your second drink, they buy you your third drink, and then, they take you in the back and get you laid!"
    "Wow!" say the other two. "That's fantastic! Did that actually happen to you?"

"No," replies the Irish guy, "but it happened to my sister!"
    The Luck of The Irish!!!
    "Glass Half Full Always"

Chief Officer
    Men's Rules

1. Men are NOT mind readers.
    2. Learn to work the toilet seat. You're a big girl. If it's up, put it down. We need it up, you need it down. You don't hear us complaining about you leaving it down.
    3. Sunday sports It's like the full moon or the changing of the tides. Let it be.
    4. Crying is blackmail.
    5. Ask for what you want. Let us be clear on this one: Subtle hints do not work! Strong hints do not work! Obvious hints do not work!
    6. Yes and No are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question.
    7. Come to us with a problem only if you want help solving it. That's what we do. Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for.
    8. Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument. In fact, all comments become Null and void after 7 Days.
    9. If you think you're fat, you probably are.
    10. If something we said can be interpreted two ways and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one
    11. You can either ask us to do something. Or tell us how you want it done. Not both. If you already know best how to do it, just do it yourself.
    12. Whenever possible, Please say whatever you have to say during commercials..
    13. Christopher Columbus did NOT need directions and neither do we.
    14. ALL men see in only 16 colors, like Windows default settings. Peach, for example, is a fruit, not A color. Pumpkin is also a fruit. We have no idea what mauve is.
    15. If it itches, it will be scratched. We do that.
    16. If we ask what is wrong and you say "nothing," We will act like nothing's wrong. We know you are lying, but it is just not worth the hassle..
    17. If you ask a question you don't want an answer to, Expect an answer you don't want to hear.
    18. When we have to go somewhere, absolutely anything you wear is fine . . . . Really.
    19. Don't ask us what we're thinking about unless you are prepared to discuss such topics as football or tanks.
    20. You have enough clothes.
    21. You have too many shoes.
    22.Every dish can be improved with bacon.
    23.Do not trust a man who calls the bathroom "the little boys room."
    24.Women who sound sexy on the phone weigh 350 pounds.
    25.No talking at the urinal.
    26.A man may own exactly one pair of holiday-themed boxers.
    27.Never date a woman whose father calls her "princess."
    28.A PBS tote bag does not make you an intellectual.
    29.The weirder the cell phone ring, the more annoying the person.
    30.Real men don't dance.

Chief Officer
    t doesn't hurt to take a har...

It doesn't hurt to take a hard look at yourself from time to time, and this should help get you started.
    During a visit to the mental asylum, a visitor asked the director what the criterion was that defined whether or not a patient should be institutionalized.

"Well," said the Director, "we fill up a bathtub, then we offer a teaspoon, a teacup and a bucket to the patient and ask him or her to empty the bathtub."
    "Oh, I understand," said the visitor. "A normal person would use the bucket because it's bigger than the spoon or the teacup."
    "No," said the Director, "A normal person would pull the plug. Do you want a room with or without a view?"

Page 25 of 35 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast