Register
Page 16 of 35 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    Chief Officer
    A guy is sitting at a bar ...

A guy is sitting at a bar in a skyscraper restaurant high above the city. He's slamming tequila left and right. He grabs one, drinks it, goes over to a window and jumps out. The guy who was sitting next to him couldn't believe that the guy had just done that. He was more surprised when, ten minutes later, the same guy, unscathed, comes walking back into the bar and sits back down next to him. The astonished guy asks "How did you do that? I just saw you jump out that window and we're hundreds of feet above the GROUND!!!". The jumper responds by slurring, "Well, I don't get it either. I slam a shot of tequila and when I jump out the window, the tequila makes me slow down right before I hit the ground. Watch." He takes a shot, slams it down, goes to the window and jumps out. The other guy runs to the window and watches as the guy falls until right before the ground, slows down and lands softly on his feet. A few minutes later, the guy walks back into the bar. The other guy has to try it too, so he orders a shot of tequila. He drinks it and goes to the window and jumps. As he reaches the bottom, he doesn't slow down at all....SPLAT!!!!!! The first guy orders another shot of tequila and the bartender says to him, "You're really a jerk when you're drunk, Superman."

Chief Officer
    Google's pizza
    - Hello! Gordon's pizza?
    - No sir it's Google's pizza.

- So it's a wrong number? Sorry
    - No sir, Google bought it.

- OK. Take my order please
    - Well sir, you want the usual?

- The usual? You know me?
    - According to our caller ID data sheet, in the last 12 times, you ordered pizzawith cheeses, sausage, thick crust.

- OK! This is it ...
    - May I suggest to you this time ricotta, arugula with dry tomato.?

- What? I hate vegetables.
    - Your cholesterol is not good, sir.

- How do you know?
    - We crossed the number of your fixed line with your name, through the subscribers guide.
    We have the result of your blood tests for the last 7 years.

- Okay, but I do not want this pizza!,I already take medicine ...
    -Excuse me, but you have not taken the medicine regularly, from our commercial database, 4 months ago, you only purchased a box with 30 cholesterol tablets at Drugsale Network.

- I bought more from another drugstore.
    - It's not showing on your credit card statement

- I paid in cash
    - But you did not withdraw that much cash according to your bank statement

- I have have other source of cash
    - This is not showing as per you last Tax form unless you bought them from undeclared income source.

-WHAT THE HELL?
    - I'm sorry, sir, we use such information only with the intention of helping you.

- Enough! I'm sick of google, facebook, twitter, WhatsApp. I'm going to an Island without internet, cable TV, where there is no cell phone line and no one to watch me or spy on me

- I understand sir but you need to renew your passport first as it has expired 5 weeks ago

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    The "Future"...!!!
    WWJD...!!!

Chief Officer
    Women and Men...
    WOMEN
    Women are honest, loyal, and forgiving. They are smart, knowing that knowledge is power. But they still know how to use their softer side to make a point.

Women want to be the best for their family, their friends, and themselves. Their hearts break when a friend dies. They have sorrow at the loss of a family member, yet they are strong when they think there is no strength left.

A woman can make a romantic evening unforgettable.

Women come in all sizes, in all colors and shapes. They live in homes, apartments and cabins. They drive, fly, walk, run or e-mail you to show how much they care about you.

The heart of a woman is what makes the world spin! Women do more than just give birth. They bring joy and hope. They give compassion and ideals.

They give moral support to their family and friends. And all they want back is a hug, a smile and for you to do the same to people you come in contact with.

MEN

Men are good at lifting heavy stuff and killing spiders.

Men Please add to this

Drinking Beer !!!!! We are definitely good at that

Chief Officer
    No one has anything good to say about men ?????

Chief Officer
    Ten Thoughts to Ponder...
    Number 10
    Life is sexually transmitted.

Number 9
    Good health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Number 8
    Men have two emotions: Hungry and Horny. If you see him without an erection, make him a sandwich.

Number 7
    Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day; teach a person to use the Internet and they won't bother you for weeks.

Number 6
    Some people are like a Slinky.....not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you shove them down the stairs.

Number 5
    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Number 4
    All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

Number 3
    Why does a slight tax increase cost you two hundred dollars and a substantial tax cut saves you thirty cents?

Number 2
    In the 60s, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

AND THE NUMBER 1 THOUGHT...

America knows exactly where one cow with mad-cow disease is located among the millions and millions of cows in America, but they haven't got a clue as to where thousands of illegal immigrants and terrorists are located. Maybe the USA should put the Department of Agriculture in charge of immigration.

Chief Officer
    Great Toast
    John O'Reilly hoisted his beer and said, "Here's to spending the rest of me life between the legs of me wife!" That won him the top prize for the best toast of the night.
    He went home and told his wife, Mary, "I won the prize for the best toast of the night." She said, "Aye, John, what was your toast?" John Said, "Here's to spending the rest of me life sitting in church beside me wife." "Oh, that is very nice indeed, John," Mary said.
    The next day, Mary ran into one of John's toasting buddies on the street corner. The man chuckled leeringly and said, "John won the prize, the other night, with a toast about you, Mary."

She said, "Aye and I was a bit surprised myself! You know, he's only been there twice. Once he fell asleep, and the other time I had to pull him by the ears to make him come".

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    YeeWozer...!!!
    WWJD...!!!

Chief Officer
    Black Fellah to White Fella...
    Black Fellah to White Fellah
    Dear white fellah,
    There's a coupla tings you orta no.
    Firstly
    Wen I am born, I'm black.
    Wen I grow up, I'm black.
    Wen I get sick, I'm black.