Page 17 of 35 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    Chief Officer
    Three priests...
    Three priests went to the train station to take a trip to Pittsburgh. The senior father looked to the youngest and said, "Will you go to the booth and buy the tickets for us?"

The young priest timidly replied, "Yes Father." And he headed for the ticket booth. When he gets to the window, he sees that the young woman selling tickets is wearing a VERY low cut neckline and is VERY endowed.

"Could I have three pickets to Titsburg?" he blurted. And, embarrassed, he ran back to the other two priests and told them what had happened.

The senior father then asked the middle-aged father if he would go to get the tickets. "And would you please get me two nickels for a dime while you are there?" he added.

"Certainly!" the middle-aged priest replied, "I'll be right back." When he arrived at the booth, he said "I'd like three tickets to Pittsburgh, and give me two nipples for a dime." And, embarrassed, he ran back to the other two priests and told them what had happened.

The senior father was angry and said, "You two wait here, I'll go and get them myself!" And he stormed off to the ticket booth. "I would like three tickets to Pittsburgh and two nickels for a dime." he told the young woman, "And you should be ashamed of yourself, young lady. Dressing that way in a public place! Why....I'm sure that Saint Fingers is shaking his Peter at you right now!"

And he ran away.....

Lol......
    Two of the greatest qualities
    to have in live are:

PATIENCE
    and
    WISDOM

Rocket Recovery Technician
    Mee tooooo I would have fallen over the counter and dragged myself out the door. Good one!!! just right for the night.

Chief Officer
    Passing a Mental Exam
    Three patients in a mental institution prepare for an examination given by the head psychiatrist. If the patients pass the exam, they will be free to leave the hospital. However, if they fail, the institution will detain them for five years.
    The doctor takes the three patients to the top of a diving board looking over an empty swimming pool, and asks the first patient to jump.
    The first patient jumps head first into the pool and breaks both arms.
    Then the second patient jumps and breaks both legs.
    The third patient looks over the side and refuses to jump. "Congratulations! You're a free man. Just tell me why didn't you jump?" asked the doctor.

To which the third patient answered, "Well Doc, I can't swim!"

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    What-ever Werks...!!!
    WWJD...!!!

Chief Officer
    A blonde was driving home afte
    A blonde was driving home after a football game, and got caught in a really bad hailstorm. Her car was covered with dents, so the next day she took it to a repair shop. The shop owner saw that she was a blonde, so he decided to have some fun. He told her just to go home and blow into the tail pipe really hard, and all the dents would pop out. So, the blonde went home, got down on her hands and knees and started blowing into her car's tailpipe. Nothing happened. She blew a little harder, and still nothing happened.
    Her roommate, another blonde, came home and said, "What are you doing?"
    The first blonde told her how the repairman had instructed her to blow into the tailpipe in order to get all the dents to pop out. Her roommate rolled her eyes and said, ...
    "HELLLLO" "You need to roll up the windows

Chief Officer
    Even when the man is listening what wife liked for her birthday

A man asked his wife what she'd like for her birthday. "I'd love to be six again," she replied. On the morning of her birthday, he got her up bright and early and off they went to a local theme park. What a day! He put her on every ride in the park: the Death Slide, the Screaming Loop, the Wall of Fear, everything there was! Wow!
    Five hours later she staggered out of the theme park, her head reeling and her stomach upside down. Right to a McDonald's they went, where her husband ordered her a Happy Meal with extra fries and a refreshing chocolate shake. Then it was off to a movie, the latest Star Wars epic, a hot dog, popcorn, soda, and M&Ms. What a fabulous adventure!

Finally she wobbled home with her husband and collapsed into bed. He leaned over and lovingly asked, "Well, dear, what was it like being six again?"
    One eye opened. "You idiot, I meant my dress size."
    The moral of this story: Even when the man is listening, he's still gonna get it wrong.

Chief Officer
    Hmm? been there done that for sure

Chief Officer
    A young Southern boy goes off...
    A young Southern boy goes off to college, but about 1/3 of the waythrough the semester, he has foolishly squandered away all of the money hisparents gave him.
    Then he gets an idea. He calls his daddy. "Dad," he says, "you won'tbelieve the wonders that modern education are coming up with! Why,they actually have a program here at college that will teach our dog OleBlue how to talk!"
    "That's absolutely amazing," his father says. "How do I get him inthat program?"
    "Just send him down here with $1,000" the boy says. "I'll get himinto the course." So, his father sends the dog and the $1,000.
    About 2/3 way through the semester, the money runs out. The boy callshis father again. "So how's Ole Blue doing, son," his father asks.
    "Awesome, Dad, he's talking up a storm," he says, "but you just won't believethis they've had such good results with this program that they'veimplemented a new one to teach the animals how to READ!"
    "READ," says his father, "No kidding! What do I have to do to get himin that program? "
    Just send $2,500, I'll get him in the class." His father sends themoney.
    The boy now has a problem. At the end of the year, his father willfind out that the dog can neither talk, nor read. So he shoots the dog.
    When he gets home at the end of the semester, his father is allexcited. "Where's Ole Blue? I just can't wait to see him talk and readsomething!"
    "Dad," the boy says, "I have some grim news. Yesterday morning, justbefore we left to drive home, Ole Blue was in the living room kicking backin the recliner, reading the morning paper, like he usually does. Then heturned to me and asked, ' So, is your daddy still messin' around with thatlittle redhead who lives on Oak Street ?'
    The father says, "I hope you SHOT that son of a bitch before he talksto your Mother!"
    "I sure did, Dad!"
    "That's my boy!"

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Good ol'e College Edumacation works again...!!!
    WWJD...!!!

Page 17 of 35 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast