Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    When I try Add/Edit Live TV Favorite channels in Select Favorites window is empty is this function working or just me?
    Also last week or so channels numbers in EPG change, HBO was starting with 300 now HBO starts 213, that was nice with 300 like "charlie" used to be

Quote Originally Posted by magda View Post
    When I try Add/Edit Live TV Favorite channels in Select Favorites window is empty is this function working or just me?
    Also last week or so channels numbers in EPG change, HBO was starting with 300 now HBO starts 213, that was nice with 300 like "charlie" used to be
    The Provider has changed the page format that has the Channel Listings.
    The Forums webpage was the only way I could get the most recent channel info for use in keeping IPTVXtra updating properly for the users.
    I used to be relatively close with the Providers but for some reason they stopped needing my assistance on things, so I had to parse the page to get the channel info,
    This is part of the m3u Updating process and worked for years. Now it fails because of their changes.
    No more Favorites. No More Channel re-numbering.
    You still get an updated m3u, but the channels will be in order that they list them.
    /Shooty

Maybe we all should complain about it to the providers ?

Source does not work. do you have a good sourc e?

Quote Originally Posted by rhammer2003 View Post
    Source does not work. do you have a good sourc e?
    You posted that you were using PVR Stalker previously which requires an account that uses a MAC#.
    IPTVXtra requires accounts not have a MAC# (Playlist acct. using user ID/PWD (NO MAC#)).
    You need to remove the MAC# from your acct. then do an IPTV Reset.
    In Kodi you must Disable or uninstall PVR Stalker client before using IPTVXtra, otherwise Stalker will try to connect in the background upon launch of Kodi.

/Shooty

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12