Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by 4me2c View Post
    and NO Reply from the OP Yet...?!?
    maybe OP looking for fan now and will report back once they found fan
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Chief Ninja
    Thanks, so I guess my Buzz boxes will have to have the MAC. I have MAc and User/password .Without no TV?

Hm!!

OP was off line. sorry

Quote Originally Posted by guest View Post
    Thanks, so I guess my Buzz boxes will have to have the MAC. I have MAc and User/password .Without no TV?

Hm!!

OP was off line. sorry
    I believe the Original Poster was talking about a MAG stb , are you having issues connecting with your buzz box @ Guest ?
    knowledge is power , power corrupts all .

Bullwhale
    Edwing you can try this.go to the checker and remove the mac from the box that is freezing leave it blank then click apply then click reset iptv .then log back in and then add your mac from your other mag then click apply then click reset iptv and see if that works.

Chief Ninja
    Quote Originally Posted by nob0dy View Post
    I believe the Original Poster was talking about a MAG stb , are you having issues connecting with your buzz box @ Guest ?
    Sorry yes your are correct the "OP was of the OP of whole post I was thinking of just the latest question that I asked. . what a goofball I am.

No connection issues with Buzz as long as I have both the username password and MAC address. I wa just wanting to use it without the MAC address. But it did not connect.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by guest View Post
    Sorry yes your are correct the "OP was of the OP of whole post I was thinking of just the latest question that I asked. . what a goofball I am.

No connection issues with Buzz as long as I have both the username password and MAC address. I wa just wanting to use it without the MAC address. But it did not connect.
    I would not consider you a ' goof ball '
    Bill Murray, now there is goof ball , in a good way

The Buzz box does need the MAC attached for that connection type, yes.
    I have also seen that in some cases (not many, but some), in some cases the credentials also need to be entered in order to connect.
    Not sure why that happens as mostly you would not need the credentials added. The Buzz boxes I have here do not need credentials , only the MAC attached works fine.

With them Dreamlinks, it is an anomaly that they can connect with credentials only. I think it has to do with how them devices handle the m3u scripts, but I not know

But the Buzz boxes are not short on connection options. They in fact recently completed some improvements with this.
    The Playlist option would require that the MAC is removed from your code.
    You can use a Playlist URL to connect with or even a hardcopy of the Playlist file.
    Either way, you can also add an EPG URL and for best results I create two Playlist slots, with the Playlist URL on each and with one of two EPG URLs on each as well.
    That way if one EPG is not populating, then you can easily switch to the other without having to enter info everytime.

I had sent edwing a PM yesterday but have not heard back yet.
    No worries concerning chatting up his thread. The info is good
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 06-07-2021 at 03:28 AM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Chief Ninja
    Thank you.

I really don't change up the connections details with playlists ans such as I am always concerned about getting my sub cancelled.

Try swapping the AC adapters.
    The power drawn by the MAGs is almost equal to the Max power supplied by the factory adapters.
    *They get noisier and weaker over time!
    /Shooty

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12