Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Chief Ninja

should we use Kodi with IPTV Rocket, NFPS, 66 ????

Should we use Kodi with IPTV Rocket, NFPS, 66 ? Do you still need Kodi? What are the alternatives if any?

Thanks for the answers and comments.

Quote Originally Posted by guest View Post
    Should we use Kodi with IPTV Rocket, NFPS, 66 ? Do you still need Kodi? What are the alternatives if any?

Thanks for the answers and comments.

I believe that is a personal preference more or less ...... honestly you have a lot of channels with all three systems , read / learn here -> IPTV Live Channel List

Don't have a VOD - Video On Demand List - because it's always being updated along with Tv Series ......

I can't really answer your question(s) about kodi , because i really don't use it .. it's been years ....... i guess you could keep as a back up , what i am saying is you have a lot of choices already with the three services as is .

Maybe i am confused are you connecting through kodi ?

Do you have a STB set top box ? or are you using a PC personal computer ..ect ..ect ?

Here is kodi instructions below -> -Kodi-Discussion

You see the two stickies talking about at the top , is that what you're talking about ?
    knowledge is power , power corrupts all .

Chief Ninja
    Thank you for the reply.

I have a Buzz box but have Kodi on it as well that I use to load APK files. Is their another way to load APK files? Thanks

Thank you for the reply.

I have a Buzz box but have Kodi on it as well that I use to load APK files. Is their another way to load APK files? Thanks

I am pretty sure there is , not sure what buzz box you have .. i would assume they all open Android Packed Kit files ....

you can open a thread if you want in the sub forums or tell me what version of buzz box you have , maybe someone else can be assist you with loading them ... i have the xr 4500 .. if you need help i am sure we can figure it out ...

Buzz Sub Forums ->-BuzzTV-Box

what model do you have ?

Chief Ninja
    Quote Originally Posted by nob0dy View Post
    I believe that is a personal preference more or less ...... honestly you have a lot of channels with all three systems , read / learn here -> IPTV Live Channel List

Don't have a VOD - Video On Demand List - because it's always being updated along with Tv Series ......

I can't really answer your question(s) about kodi , because i really don't use it .. it's been years ....... i guess you could keep as a back up , what i am saying is you have a lot of choices already with the three services as is .

Maybe i am confused are you connecting through kodi ?

Do you have a STB set top box ? or are you using a PC personal computer ..ect ..ect ?

Here is kodi instructions below -> -Kodi-Discussion

You see the two stickies talking about at the top , is that what you're talking about ?
    Thank you, great channel list. Maybe me and forgetful mind but I do not recall ever seeing the term "local and Remote" on the lists?
    I what do they mean? remotes come from a different service than LiveTV???

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Chief Ninja
    I am pretty sure there is , not sure what buzz box you have .. i would assume they all open Android Packed Kit files ....

you can open a thread if you want in the sub forums or tell me what version of buzz box you have , maybe someone else can be assist you with loading them ... i have the xr 4500 .. if you need help i am sure we can figure it out ...

Buzz Sub Forums ->-BuzzTV-Box

what model do you have ?
    XRS4900. Do they load different?

Thank you, great channel list. Maybe me and forgetful mind but I do not recall ever seeing the term "local and Remote" on the lists?
    I what do they mean? remotes come from a different service than LiveTV???

I would assume VOD - Video On Demand would be more or less a database full of movies right ? Vs Live right ?

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    There are some 'remote' channels seen thru liveTV
    These channels are not hosted on the papiao servers. In fact you can view these channels without having a papiao active account(code). But you'd need the channel access first in order to get the channel info in order to view it outside of papaio code. So you\d need a papiao code in order to access the channel info
    THe PPV channels are like this , and many more.

kinda a Catch 22 situation
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 06-04-2021 at 01:16 AM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Chief Ninja
    I would assume VOD - Video On Demand would be more or less a database full of movies right ? Vs Live right ?
    Thanks, I was just trying to make sense of why some channels were down more than others or seemed to have the wheel of death a lot.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast