Renew but it has been a long while.....

and it appears things have changed. I can not go anyway with the renew page. Any post that explains the new way, I have bitcoin in the portfolio. THX

pretty simple if you have bitcoins in your wallet or online account.
    go to rocket site and click order now.
    then fill up reset of the info.
    once you reach to payment option/selection in the bottom and just click third option bitcoin and wait few seconds until new page with info pops up.
    now keep all the info like order number, barcode and amount number for your reference.
    just copy that bitcoins address looks like 14uZNYCxfriiubmwoTPQpsrvaa6sa875sas and amount 0.00176564 btc... and go to your wallet and send bitcoins in that address.
    thats all
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Thank you for the idea but I had just taken all and put into the checking account once I saw that they/here will no longer take bitcoin. Now I am looking to use a credit card which does not appear to be easy. But working on it. Also they seem to take another crypto site. I still have a week to renew so I will try to close bitcoin and open another crypto account elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by bugmeso View Post
    Thank you for the idea but I had just taken all and put into the checking account once I saw that they/here will no longer take bitcoin. Now I am looking to use a credit card which does not appear to be easy. But working on it. Also they seem to take another crypto site. I still have a week to renew so I will try to close bitcoin and open another crypto account elsewhere.
    You can still use bitcoin. They added bitcoin cash (BCH) but bitcoin is still an option

When looking at bitcoin cash I still am taken to coinbase where there is no money at this time.

Bitcoin cash is another crypto currency. you should put some back in the wallet you have. Or you can use the cash app if your in the states.

Quote Originally Posted by bugmeso View Post
    and it appears things have changed. I can not go anyway with the renew page. Any post that explains the new way, I have bitcoin in the portfolio. THX
    i will built one tonight or tomorrow

its more or less in the works , started just not finished ........ with step by step instructions with photos ....................... maybe a video too ..... i dunno ...... i " think " admin made one already ......... its just how you put it together is all ....................

using bitcoin " method "

i am low on fuel always sorry ........ night ~~~
    knowledge is power , power corrupts all .