Thread: No channels

No channels

I got my routes today, I can see the ppv's and the video club movies but none of the channels like USA ,syfy my locals etc. any help?
    Now the server is down.

what box, what app, what setup you have? more info will get you a quicker answer.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Quote Originally Posted by edwing View Post
    I got my routes today, I can see the ppv's and the video club movies but none of the channels like USA ,syfy my locals etc. any help?
    Now the server is down.
    mag254 have had it for a couple of years sub until Apri 29/2021 bought new routeS yesterday no channels SINCE THENcountry Puerto RICO.

make sure all the info like portal and mac is correct then turn off your box, reboot your modem and router first, then change country lock to all and hit reset on provider site and then check for the result.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    make sure all the info like portal and mac is correct then turn off your box, reboot your modem and router first, then change country lock to all and hit reset on provider site and then check for the result.
    my portals and macs are correct turned box of freboot modem and router hit reset and nothing, changed portal about four times and up to now ok. Now I have one box all countries and one box Puerto Rico let's see how long it will last.
    This mornig one box was blocked had to change portal. Thanks