Junoir Member

XRS 4900 vs Formuler Z8 pro

Hi

I have a formuler z8 that I like but wanted to get a newer and most powerful box, mainly for iptv, I know they have limitations with Netflix and Amazon prime.
    I was told by a seller that xrs4900 was released probably too early and that it has many issues a d that their Sale for this model are very limited
    The iptv app for formuler is very stable, they have air sync remote Z app to link both phone and formuler when connected to same wifi, it's very handy when you wanna copy paste huge url rather than typing it letter and numbers one by one
    I was also told pvr is not working well on xrs4900.
    I hope this is not against the forum rules.
    I appreciate your help

Thx

Buzz XRS 4900 is working great and you will be very happy. it all depends on user ends skills as well. if you have experience of setting up these units then you won't have any issues. buzz team consistently listening/improving and pushing updates for their devices. I personally dont have any issues with buzz xrs 4900. they do come with warranty and also if your seller have free return policy then I would go ahead give a shot. dont listen to those who can not setup their device. if you have any issues with buzz just post here and trust me buzz team will try fix that as soon as possible or worse case they will get you a answer to your question.
    hope this will help and go ahead give a shot. you will be very happy. let us know if you need any help
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

buzz has arq-100 remote which works great to type anything and air mouse as well. you can also use total commander if im not wrong for copy and past. take a look at these options.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Warrior
    crazed does not like comparison threads
    pvr is working fine

Junoir Member
    Thx guys for your input
    My goal isn't to compare but to make sure I won't have troubles and make sure support is good
    I hope they can create a phone app like air sync remote z, I'm sure it's not that difficult to do so, total commander is probably Android TV app not using phone right?

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    thnx NBS

Comparing one device against another can lead to putting one up on a pedestal while diminishing the other.
    That's not what we do here.

Discussing the finer points of a device is perfectly fine thou, as Ryu did.

But putting two devices on the chopping block, and looking for opinions concerning which is better then the other and/or why it may be better is a no no
    Every device has it's pros and cons.

Since you have posted this in the Buzz forum, then look for Buzz answers.
    If you post in the Formuler forum area then expect Formuler answers.

Ford automaker would not comment on how good a small block Chevy engine is when in a Ford supported Forum

Total Commander is a File Manager app for Android device, yes.
    It's functions would benefit most any device and not specific to one.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Junoir Member
    I ordered one with your discount code
    I hope we get good support from buzz tv

Chief Ninja
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 9.6 View Post
    thnx NBS

Comparing one device against another can lead to putting one up on a pedestal while diminishing the other.
    That's not what we do here.

Discussing the finer points of a device is perfectly fine thou, as Ryu did.

But putting two devices on the chopping block, and looking for opinions concerning which is better then the other and/or why it may be better is a no no
    Every device has it's pros and cons.

Since you have posted this in the Buzz forum, then look for Buzz answers.
    If you post in the Formuler forum area then expect Formuler answers.

Ford automaker would not comment on how good a small block Chevy engine is when in a Ford supported Forum

Total Commander is a File Manager app for Android device, yes.
    It's functions would benefit most any device and not specific to one.
    Great post and well said ( as always).

Buzz has great support, i started with a Xrs 4500 and dont regreat, has been a great ride i upgraded to Xrs 4900 and loving it !
    The future looks soo bright… updates have been constant …adding features just havent stopped !!