Junoir Member

Formuler Setup In Papiao

Hey guys I use to setup Formuler tv boxes by selecting the MAG boxes and entering the MAC address of the MyTVOnline app in the papiao webpage to link the donation. Now MAG is no longer an option. So what should I select to link the donation to my Formuler box? Or do I have to do the thing by downloading the m3u playlist and some how get it transferred to the box.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    your Formuler has more working options then many other iptv devices.

That's the good news
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 05-20-2021 at 12:38 AM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

your formuler box should have Mac address and and might be labeled as ID and starts with 00:1A:79.... so where ever or whatever is labeled is and started with 00:1A:79.... you take that number and enter in papio site. then from papio site you take your portal/url and enter in your box. thats all
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Junoir Member
    @ryu and @ crazed9.6 i just wasnt sure which option to use for device in the papiao page. I dont know if I should select Generic M3U or simple list or one of the other options for Playlist. Thank you for the reply.

if you dont want to modify or anything then stick with generic. problem with hard copy is that you need to update your list time to time. advantage of m3u list is you can get rid of stuff you dont want.
    with Mac option you dont need to do anything.if you dont want to use playlist then just attach your Mac address and enter url/port on device you are good to go.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Junoir Member
    OK Thank you for the info.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    With those Formuler boxes, you can delete the MAC and then in the server setup menu check the Credentials box and add your username/password.
    Then connect.

I mention this because you can then easily switch between that connection and the m3u option, without needing to add or remove the MAC
    Formuler and Dreamlink models are both capable of this option , while no other box is.

You can use a hardcopy of the m3u Playlist or the Playlist URL
    You can also add an EPG URL

You can also use the Total Commander file manager to copy and paste the long URLs, instead of typing each URL.
    Saves time and also ensures there are no typos made, and works great once you get use to it.
    There is a Sticky thread on how to do that.
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?4...otal-Commander

And the difference between those two m3u lists is that the one with Options simply means that it includes things like channel descriptions and other media-data while the other does not have those options.
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 05-20-2021 at 03:00 PM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa