Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    use vpn buddy
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

maybe it's a bandwidth issue? if not, try the VPN.................
    "Glass Half Full Always"

Quote Originally Posted by Cesar1982 View Post
    Hello friends...i have the service from 5 years ago...the situation is i have a box working normal in another country im my house and my wife took the box to another house because she will be there for some weeks and the box loads the portal normal...and tv guide load normal except the channels not opening any live channel's....video on demands works normal ok...everything works normal and epg works normal but not opening the channel's....someone knows why...one isp is in the other house and another provider is in the other house ....

you just answered your own question , so go get a wifi - extender and use the known working ISP " that works " and put it the " network " inside that room .......... problem(s) solved right ?

your " other " ISP either is over loaded and or doesn't meet the minimal requirements , and that's why everything is loading and or isn't working properly ........

you can read and learn about networking and isp's and ect here -> New-Users-Guide-How-To-Speed-Up-Your-Internet

you may or not want to look at this too -> Web Anonymity

up to you ........ have a nice day .......
    knowledge is power , power corrupts all .

TV Addicted
    Hope this helps to understand your situation. I used to live in NY and moved to the Caribbean. Internet rules changed here. If the internet is provided by Claro (local internet) the country provider is the local country, If Liberty Co. is the provider then the country is USA and if the provider is a private WIFI service then the country is ALL Countries. It has to do with the origin of the internet service. Do not know why but Nfps, Rkt and Rt66 are very sensitive to that.

@ HumK , great information thankyou .. yes i believe there's a few guides on this matter(s) else-where , are you saying you can't connect ?

i really don't understand you , or who or what you're talking / typing to .

i believe the joker said it all in post # 2 , # 3 .. # 5 , ryu #6 #11

the retard in post # 13 put " its " version of whats happening together based off all the previous posts , i assume ......

i can't figure you out , are you tossing in info too , or are you saying you can't connect ?

Quote Originally Posted by HumK View Post
    Hope this helps to understand your situation. I used to live in NY and moved to the Caribbean. Internet rules changed here. If the internet is provided by Claro (local internet) the country provider is the local country, If Liberty Co. is the provider then the country is USA and if the provider is a private WIFI service then the country is ALL Countries. It has to do with the origin of the internet service. Do not know why but Nfps, Rkt and Rt66 are very sensitive to that.
    Quote Originally Posted by nob0dy View Post
    @ HumK , great information thankyou .. yes i believe there's a few guides on this matter(s) else-where , are you saying you can't connect ?

i really don't understand you , or who or what you're talking / typing to .

i believe the joker said it all in post # 2 , # 3 .. # 5 , ryu #6 #11

the retard in post # 13 put " its " version of whats happening together based off all the previous posts , i assume ......

i can't figure you out , are you tossing in info too , or are you saying you can't connect ?
    The Country Lock is automatically set upon 1st login (if you set it to All Countries, or it is a new account).
    Some "Big ISP's" (AT&T/ Comcast etc) have been Blocking IPTV streams that are type .ts (IPTV TV streams).
    VOD are .mp4 format so are not blocked.

Just FYI...
    /Shooty

Quote Originally Posted by Shooty View Post
    The Country Lock is automatically set upon 1st login (if you set it to All Countries, or it is a new account).
    Some "Big ISP's" (AT&T/ Comcast etc) have been Blocking IPTV streams that are type .ts (IPTV TV streams).
    VOD are .mp4 format so are not blocked.

Just FYI...
    /Shooty
    yes and thank-you for the information i know I've seen you and probably at least 20-40 others explain it , i believe i've tried to explain tell someone too , but i don't see a guide on it or sticky anywhere to be honest or instructions , probably make one if its necessary ..

i don't want to start another unfinished project , just giving myself ideas and or something to do positive , ;x

if you don't mind i'll borrow your words here and else-where probably later on the road , i know I've seen someone explain it before i just can't find it ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12