TV Addicted

saving favorate list

could someone tell me how to save your favorite list

if you mean to make a favorite list then while watching a channel just press yellow button and it will add to your favorite list. if you meant to download copy of favorites from server then I dont think thats possible.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

unless you want to modify your m3u list keep only what you want
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Warrior
    you dont have to be watching a channel to make it a favourite
    Just open up single epg list and scroll through the channels adding favs as you go

TV Addicted
    sorry i meant that i wanted to clear my data and cache in my buzz ap but i wanted to first see if i can make a copy of my fav list i have in buzztv ap

Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by curgs View Post
    sorry i meant that i wanted to clear my data and cache in my buzz ap but i wanted to first see if i can make a copy of my fav list i have in buzztv ap
    Why would you want to clear data?

TV Addicted
    i have 3 buzztv boxes all the same but this one keeps doing this a few times a week, it will say no stream available, i then need to unplug it for like a half hour then it works fine, te other 2 have no problems so i thought i should clear cache and data

i have 3 buzztv boxes all the same but this one keeps doing this a few times a week, it will say no stream available, i then need to unplug it for like a half hour then it works fine, te other 2 have no problems so i thought i should clear cache and data
    try just cleaning / clearing the cache .

leave data alone ...

i see your problem(s) ... you have three of them all wireless ? any of them hard wired ?

@curgs , if you look at the minimal requirements for each box , i think its 25 mbs or some bs like that ...... anyways ..........

" if " you have three of them all wire-less ........ make sure you modem is updated with latest firmware and has the latest updated ports .... then make sure your routers firmware is updated .......

might have to buy wifi-extender for the dead spots in your house , i believe someone wrote or was writing about all of this , but they got weird in head ....... anyways ...

having all your equipment updated helps out a lot , same with those wifi-extenders .... you plug your ethernet cable directly into them and go wired ........ pretty cool i think .......

i " had " a problem running two xr 4500's , more or less for testing purposes only ..... all wireless .... and whenever i was watching a ppv movie in one room for back round noise , i noticed the one in the living room buffering / spinning " trying " to connect .....

do i have the best internet in the world ? to be honest with you i didn't know i had it all ... anyways ..... the object of this story is make sure all your equipment is updated and or you might need a wifi-extender(s) .....

try to go wired if you can ..... its always going to be the best connection no matter what anyone says ......

basically what i am saying try to spread out your bandwidth even if you can to each box ... wifi-extenders are like 100 bucks at wal-mart .... make sure you get one with ethernet ports for direct connections .......

thats my two cents on the subject ..........

its 20 mbs according to Admin -> READ :::What Internet should i have?

some idiot explains it all here ~> New-Users-Guide-How-To-Speed-Up-Your-Internet

anyways i tried doing whatever that " thing " wrote and it actually works 100% better now , i don't even know what buffering is .. whats that ? LoL

i don't have the buzz xpl 3000 anymore i left it where i was , i got scared and crashed someones house and i needed a emergency tv ... so at the time the buzz xpl 3000 the latest and greatest so i believe its a paperweight now , should i go get it and try to duplicate this problem ?

i " think " i cleared the cache all the time in more than one place ... can anyone confirm that ?

i believe by clearing the data is deleting everything like server info and maybe favorite channels ? i really don't know ........
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 05-14-2021 at 07:09 AM. Reason: merge
    knowledge is power , power corrupts all .

TV Addicted
    thanks for all the info, strange enough the one with the problem is hard wired but i will try clearing cache

Warrior
    thanks for all the info, strange enough the one with the problem is hard wired but i will try clearing cache
    maybe the cable is faulty