Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Movie Addons

TV Addicted

Movie Addons

Hi, im yryimg to install a movie addon which is actually working. Im tried with exodus redux, the oath and the crew but when movie is trying to download, blue triangle appears and then dissapear. No movie. Please help.
    Thank you.

Many streaming addons require constant updating, almost daily.
    I gave up long ago.

You may have better luck using a custom build that handles doing this for you.
    Though I don't recommend these normally due to the excess resources used, you can check the "No Limits" build.

/Shooty

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Just a FYI, No Limits means they will go to "No Limits" to get Your Info and Bog down Your Int Speed...!!! and it needs to bee connected almost constantly because there is so much in there... Choose Wisely... Try finding a smaller Repo with Movies and TV Shows in the Video Add-on Section, they are Out There... Then all one has to do is start before a 1/2 hr so Android STB can Refresh all the Kodi Apps... LMOL...!
    WWJD...!!!

TV Addicted
    Like i always say build your own use the azn addon creator
    google: "index of movies 2020"or whatever year.
    when you find a good one open its "page source"
    to extract the links and build a m3u list add your list
    to the azn addon creator you can update it at will.
    Most all of the movies on kodi come from servers like these
    and other host servers used on kodi.

Warrior
    jDelete Delete Delete Delete Delete
    Last edited by suport; 05-31-2021 at 06:49 AM.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    lol... I give up
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 05-11-2021 at 10:25 PM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by suport View Post
    jajajaja and addon for an index jajaja. this is not a hack? show other page
    Yes this is not a hack its not intended to be one its a simple way of building an addon thats why AZN was created
    no python regex or json its already done for you.How could one judge something they havent even tried lol those
    index links like the one in my post hosted by yify are common movies hosted by putlockers megashare all kodi addon
    hosts.Typing in index of movies in your browser s not a hack lol it is there for you to use .Yes i learned how to hack
    iptv many years ago i have written scanner programs and such but this kodi addon AZN is not a hack.

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 9.6 View Post
    lol... I give up
    well its a communication gap i think some want to turn addon building
    into hacking once again this is not hacking.

Btw the term is development we are Dev`s
    Last edited by NEHPYX; 05-12-2021 at 12:16 AM.

I knew and know it is not a hacking thing NEHPYX. It is easy to see what it is and good work too.
    But that was not my point on' giving up' thou.
    You see this site we are on (iptvTalk) is owned by guess who ?
    You can probably guess.

When papiao first came on-line with their iptv services back so many years ago, the service was free to anyone that was a member here or other papiao websites. that went on like that for a few months, perhaps up to 6 months maybe.
    During that time, we also had forums here at iptvTlk for m3u discussion.
    I personally posted lots of stuff in there, including some of the same sorta stuff as you have posted here NEHPYX, along with instructions on how to create m3u files and etc, etc...
    Also included were other How To's on the subject,... and lots had to do with online sources (other then papaio).
    So anyway that went on for awhile (6 months) until papiao services were no longer free.
    So that is also when we stopped with all of this stuff concerning m3u and outside sources of content, as it was in conflict with papaio's 'paid' service.
    It is not hard to understand that
    So at that time is when I removed and/or deleted the said content from iptvTalk.

This has been what I been trying to say or hint to you guys ... while the 'hacking' thing from awhile ago was never the underling reason.
    The Papiao thing was and is.
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 05-12-2021 at 12:33 AM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by NEHPYX View Post
    well its a communication gap i think some want to turn addon building
    into hacking once again this is not hacking.

Btw the term is development we are Dev`s
    I know bud.. and good at what you do too
    Respect to you as I always have, same goes with Suport too.

Check my previous post ,which i posted just as you did.

and guys, there were times in the past that I had to remove a post or two from yous.
    The reasons for this are same as what I previously mentioned.
    But I want yous to know that it was the hardest thing I have to do as a staff member here on site, especially when the info posted is top dollar info
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 05-12-2021 at 06:25 AM.
    - Frank Zappa

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast