Thread: Biker Joke

Biker Joke

Biker Joke
    An 80 year old man went to the doctor for a check-up and the doctor was amazed at what good shape the guy was in. The doctor asked, "To what do you attribute your good health?"
    The old timer said, "I'm a biker and that's why I'm in such good shape. I'm up well before daylight on Sundays and out sliding around corners, "shootin" sand washes and riding up and down the steepest, wildest mountains I can find at the crack of dawn."
    The doctor said, "Well, I'm sure that helps, but there's got to be more to it. How old was your dad when he died?" The old biker said, "Who said my dad's dead?"
    The doctor said, "You mean you're 80 years old and your dad's still alive? How old is he?"
    The old biker said, "He's 99 years old and, in fact, he went riding with me this Sunday, and that's why he's still alive... he's a biker too."
    The doctor said, "Well, that's great, but I'm sure there's more to it. How about your dad's dad? How old was he when he died?"
    The old biker said, "Who said my grandpa's dead?"
    The doctor said, "You mean you're 80 years old and your grandfather's still living! How old is he?"
    The old biker replied, "He's 117 years old."
    The doctor was getting frustrated at this point and said, "I guess he went riding with you this Sunday too?"
    The old timer said, "No... Grandpa couldn't go this week because he got married."
    The Doctor said in amazement, "Got married!! Good Lord!!! Why would a 117-year-old guy want to get married?"
    To this old biker smiled and answered,
    "Who said he wanted to?"
    Two of the greatest qualities
    to have in live are:

PATIENCE
    and
    WISDOM

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    LMBO, Sometimes One has to Know Ones Limitations or Abilities... Still Riding Here...!!
    WWJD...!!!