Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Smile Really impressed with BuzzTv XRS 4900

im really impressed with Buzztv XRS 4900.
    speed of this box confused me so manny times. every time I change channel and picture just pops up before I even press channels up or down and I felt like It was never changed. after paying a close attention I noticed it changes so fast.
    picture quality is just absolutely amazing. super super clear picture with beautiful info bar and everything is in detailed.
    PVR works just amazing and plays nice and smooth.
    very nice remote control and works just fine with bluetooth and IR mode.
    Last couple of days I am testing almost over 30 servers in trial mode and I found zero issues with this box. no matter what server I launch it instantly connects and download guide/channel line up with all the info.
    no connectivity issues or heating problem at all. very easy to install hard drive without using tools if needs addition storage.

believe me this will be your box forever and get it before they go out of stock. trust me you will be impressed with BuzzTV XRS4900 and you will say this to your family and friends that Ryu is right.

if you have any question feel free to post here.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Chief Ninja
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    im really impressed with Buzztv XRS 4900.
    speed of this box confused me so manny times. every time I change channel and picture just pops up before I even press channels up or down and I felt like It was never changed. after paying a close attention I noticed it changes so fast.
    picture quality is just absolutely amazing. super super clear picture with beautiful info bar and everything is in detailed.
    PVR works just amazing and plays nice and smooth.
    very nice remote control and works just fine with bluetooth and IR mode.
    Last couple of days I am testing almost over 30 servers in trial mode and I found zero issues with this box. no matter what server I launch it instantly connects and download guide/channel line up with all the info.
    no connectivity issues or heating problem at all. very easy to install hard drive without using tools if needs addition storage.

believe me this will be your box forever and get it before they go out of stock. trust me you will be impressed with BuzzTV XRS4900 and you will say this to your family and friends that Ryu is right.

if you have any question feel free to post here.
    Will it stop the spinning wheel of death and freezing channels?

Spinning wheel and freezing depend on many things. Let’s break it down bit easy.
    Let’s say if there’s no issue on server end and on your ISP side then definitely you won’t see that issue at all. Because this box gets response so quick from server as I said it beats my eyes lol. If you have decent or low end box then you will see that spinning and freezing issue for sure no matter how good server and ISP is. Does it make sense?

Now let’s says there’s issue on server end but your box and ISP is good. Then, you will see a lot less freezing or spinning because this box communicate/fetch much faster than decent or lower end box. Does it make sense?

Now let’s say server and box is good but your ISP has issues. Then, no matter what what kind of box you get you will see that spinning and freezing issues. Now people don’t understand that there’s so many issues on ISP side which you don’t really see in general when surfing internet but do notice a lot of issues when consistently sending and receiving data. Does it make sense?

Hope this will help and do an experiment your self by keeping two boxes side by side.
    Last edited by Ryu; 05-07-2021 at 11:55 PM.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

TV Addicted
    Great review Ryu and 100% agreed.
    KB

iptv
    Thanks Ryu, that will be my next box once my Buzz 4500 dies, these are well built boxes

Quote Originally Posted by iptv View Post
    Thanks Ryu, that will be my next box once my Buzz 4500 dies, these are well built boxes
    absolutely no doubt about that at all.

Chief Ninja
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    Spinning wheel and freezing depend on many things. Let’s break it down bit easy.
    Let’s say if there’s no issue on server end and on your ISP side then definitely you won’t see that issue at all. Because this box gets response so quick from server as I said it beats my eyes lol. If you have decent or low end box then you will see that spinning and freezing issue for sure no matter how good server and ISP is. Does it make sense?

Now let’s says there’s issue on server end but your box and ISP is good. Then, you will see a lot less freezing or spinning because this box communicate/fetch much faster than decent or lower end box. Does it make sense?

Now let’s say server and box is good but your ISP has issues. Then, no matter what what kind of box you get you will see that spinning and freezing issues. Now people don’t understand that there’s so many issues on ISP side which you don’t really see in general when surfing internet but do notice a lot of issues when consistently sending and receiving data. Does it make sense?

Hope this will help and do an experiment your self by keeping two boxes side by side.
    Great explanation, very much appreciated, So upgrading to this box is a great idea from all sides. I just need a market for my old boxes, even the IKS ones.

Thanks

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by guest View Post
    Great explanation, very much appreciated, So upgrading to this box is a great idea from all sides. I just need a market for my old boxes, even the IKS ones.

Thanks
    "Doorstops R Us"...!!!
    WWJD...!!!

Quote Originally Posted by guest View Post

Thanks
    absolutely you won't regret upgrading to this box for next few years. I am testing stream pro and xrs 4900 and believe me stream pro takes around 8 seconds just to launch app before even attempt to connect with server, then download info where xrs 4900 is already takes me to live tv within 8 seconds with all the info available to me.

Chief Ninja
    Quote Originally Posted by 4me2c View Post
    "Doorstops R Us"...!!!
    LOL but yet so true. It is the price for testing!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast