Thanks for nothing

To you crazed, thanks for nothing

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    I was wondering what this was about ,till I seen that the latest thread I had closed was your thread.
    I closed it because the topic got sidetracked to end up being a discussion about the finer points of 'hacking' m3u services and channels. So it had to be dealt with (shut down).
    But I made a mistake and should not have closed your thread because you had nothing to do with the off-topic subject. What I should have done is delete the off-topic posts.

And that is exactly what I have now done, and your thread is open again.
    Please except my apologies olsts

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?4...h-HBO-channels
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

I am sorry. I did want to give a response on the first thread, but since it was closed, I created another thread, but I didn't see it posted. I assume you did not want to posted so I got mad.

It's Ok now that you reopened the first thread. I will respond now, then you can close it again if it gets out of hand again.

I apologies to you if I been too aggressive.

Olsts.

Quote Originally Posted by olsts View Post
    I am sorry. I did want to give a response on the first thread, but since it was closed, I created another thread, but I didn't see it posted. I assume you did not want to posted so I got mad.

It's Ok now that you reopened the first thread. I will respond now, then you can close it again if it gets out of hand again.

I apologies to you if I been too aggressive.

Olsts.
    you were not too aggressive well not in a bad way anyway
    You had a right to be upset and upset with me too.

And concerning the other thread...
    I did not see your other recent thread. It might have never gotten posted, or I would have seen it.

But anyway, thnx for not running me over the coals my friend

lol, I was kidding about the coals thing
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Thanks. I just replied to the first thread. If you see it get out of hand again please flush it

Crazed 9.6 is a role model example of a true "moderator", he deserves mucho respect!!!
    "Glass Half Full Always"

indeed zaang83
    crazed 9.6 is top notch personality and moderator of this great community.
    tip of hat to him from Ryu for his great great service that he provides 24/7 for free.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Yes, Yes I agree. It was a misunderstanding on my part. I did apologize.

Quote Originally Posted by olsts View Post
    Yes, Yes I agree. It was a misunderstanding on my part. I did apologize.
    I do not think zaang83 nor Ryu had any doubts about your good intent
    They were only saying those things to boost my ego.... lol...okay I am only kidding again, my ego is doing okay
    BUT I was not kidding about their understanding of your good intent
    - Frank Zappa