Register
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    TV Addicted
    Yes, thank you so much crazed 9.6 for all your dedicated attention back and forth working on the side to figure this all out.

And thank you shooty for all your helpful information.

My setup is now working as long as I'm using the portal server and mac address. Which is far better than nothing working at all.

However I still believe their is something wrong with my donation code as I should have also been able to run this using the portal server with username and password method.

I'm still not able to use a hardcopy m3u playlist. Tried loading it up through vlc player and only the free open channels work.

I did message papioa but still waiting for a reply...

Warrior
    Delete Delete Delete Delete
    Last edited by suport; 05-31-2021 at 06:51 AM.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by suport View Post
    It is an old player few update as time passes everything working at 100% api, xc mac I do not say more it can be a hack hahahahahahahahaha
    ps many like this player are free why pay for a player when you also pay for a ch list hahaha wow is this a hack? hahahahahahah
    as it stands right now, if addicted did not have access to that Player which has a MAC option,he would not have any channels.
    Most Players if not all Players that I have ever seen do not allow a connection like this (the MAC connection).
    Read thru what the circumstances are.His code does not work thru API or XC login.His code does not work thru any and every Player tried. except that iMPlayer.
    So in order for to get his code working, it's either use that iMPlayer or go out and purchase a new iptv device that allows a MAC connection (like a Dreamlink or Buzz box).

Would I put money towards a program or Player ?
    No I would not ... but I have access to many iptv boxes and other things, so I would never have the need.

Suport, your sarcasm is getting old.
    I explained very clearly why certain topics are not to be posted or discussed here at iptvTalk.
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 05-03-2021 at 02:05 AM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Warrior
    Delete Delete Delete Delete Delete
    Last edited by suport; 05-31-2021 at 06:51 AM.

TV Addicted
    Would you believe, to this date, I still haven't received any reply back from papiao about my concerns with my donation..

I sent about three messages and not one reply back. I tried using this method of contact noted below;

Is this not the correct info? Is there an alternate method of contact that may be more suitable or dependable?
    Last edited by catz; 05-27-2021 at 03:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by addicted View Post
    Would you believe, to this date, I still haven't received any reply back from papiao about my concerns with my donation..

I sent about three messages and not one reply back. I tried using this method of contact noted below;

Is this not the correct info? Is there an alternate method of contact that may be more suitable or dependable?
    probably because they see that it has been connected seen thru a mac connection or other. So to them it is nothing they can do. Its an error between user or ISP or GEO related.
    That is how they would see this and is why you'd get no response to your inquiry thru email.
    So...
    The only way forward concerning emailing the service is to be tactful.. even in the email Subject title.
    Be clear in your explanation, remember that the administration may not speak the same first language as you. So be clear.

But , as they would see it, it would be looked at as a ISP or Geo area or etc issue ...and to get a response to that from them is hoping for alot.

Portal change and resets and country locks can be done by client
    Last edited by catz; 05-27-2021 at 03:11 PM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    Gez, you would think they would at least write back and say something like that as opposed to the silent treatment. We believe the trouble is from your ISP, etc etc.

I just checked my donation email and for the first time noticed this this message at the bottom of the email;

For support and setup instructions please visit our IPTV forum iptvzeta.is

Heh, is this their site?

Quote Originally Posted by addicted View Post
    Gez, you would think they would at least write back and say something like that as opposed to the silent treatment. We believe the trouble is from your ISP, etc etc.

I just checked my donation email and for the first time noticed this this message at the bottom of the email;

For support and setup instructions please visit our IPTV forum iptvzeta.is

Heh, is this their site?
    lol... yea that zeta site is our freind's site. comes with same support
    Papiao comes in many forms.

What they are telling you is basically what I have said.
    They have no expectations in instructing clients on the points of ISP or other related issues. They have other things to be dealt with. And so is prove in their redirecting to a support forum.

Not my thoughts, I am only trying to explain things
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    OK.. sounds like iptvzeta.is is not going to offer much more support than what I already received here..

I sent another message through that papaio contact link. I also found this email ------> ] and sent a direct message there as well. Hopefully somebody will get in touch with me before the donation expires on April 26, 2022..
    Last edited by catz; 05-27-2021 at 03:10 PM.

TV Addicted
    So finally received a reply today. This is what it said;

"Hi.

We did an IPTV reset to your account, please reboot your device or application and try again. If the problem persist or you need help with the setup please visit our support forum:

IPTV Support Forum:

iptvzeta.is

I wanted to pull out my hair.. heh. An IPTV Reset? Gez, I was hoping for more than just that which I'm able to do myself and have done so many times I lost count.

I suppose I'll start a new thread over at iptvzeta and hope somebody can fix the part where I can't use API or XC login. :\

Crazed, you been incredibly helpful throughout all this. I'm truly thankful to your enduring commitment.
    Last edited by addicted; 05-28-2021 at 12:18 AM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast