Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by addicted View Post
    Hello, thanks for all the replies. I managed to get implayer to connect with my donation. Would you believe, I needed to add a "/" forward slash to the end of the IPTV Portal =

[/B]I had missed that tiny forward slash and it just wouldn't connect.

However now I seem to have a new problem. Only a few of the channels are loading up and playing. Most all of them won't load up and play at all.

Btw, I am using xtream code login (XC API). Using this login I input my portal info and both login and password which is my donation number. As I had used previously. This setting always seemed to work.

Any idea why I wouldn't be receiving mostly any of the channels?

Also, I believe my previous donation expired over 30 months ago. I use papiao to check the status and wasn't able to even login using my old donation info. Now using the new donation info, i'm able to log into papiao and confirm the status is now active under the new donation info.

I tried changing portal and even tried without any mac address under papiao.
    try server url like this
    Code:
    http://p2.iptvprivateserver.ru:80/
    /Shooty
    Last edited by catz; 05-01-2021 at 12:25 AM.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shooty View Post
    try server url like this
    Code:
    http://p2.iptvprivateserver.ru:80/
    /Shooty
    cool

I been trying to load the IMPlayer apk file so I could test all this, but keep getting Phrasing errors with every version I have tried to install
    This Player does look good in the videos I have seen. It has XC/API and m3u connection options and also there is a MAC option too, which seems to be in Beta currently.
    There is free version (which is the one that seems to come up with phrasing errors everytime) and there is also premium (paid) version.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Thanks crazed. Info Sent...
    I got your message with the info about the Downloader app and the troypoint location with the iMPlayer ,,, thnx
    It worked fantastic and have the iMPlayer now installed on my device. I see right at the start up of the Player it allows you to choose a 'Theme'.
    I see the Dreamlink theme or Formuler and 5 others are there as choices

So, away I go with some testing.... I will let you know results.
    First thing would be to try Shooty's last suggestion with adding the port to the URL address
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

well I am not having too much success with this.
    I tried the URL as is and also tried with the port added at the end and also with the port and with slash c slash added.
    :80/
    :80/c/

but they did not work.

The open channels are the only ones working work.
    And EPG loaded okay.

So then I entered another working code with URL and now the iMPlayer is giving me Error that links are incorrect or internet is down. That happens now with your code as well.
    I did delete each code after testing and create a new slot. I had to do that as the free version allows only one slot/portal to be used at one time.
    So I did that correctly but still getting the error ever since I tried my code

I will need wait till you see my message that says to ensure its off at your end, before I continue with any testing.

This iMPlayer seems to be an okay Player but it's a bit glitchy when moving around the channel menus and categories and etc ... could be because its the free version thou.
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    Hello, thanks for all your help.

Sorry was away for a moment. I'm back now. I tried adding :80/ as shooty suggested and like you, that didn't seem to help. Still nothing playing.

Except for those few open channels that play.. :\

When entering the portal url I learned that you have to use "http://" or it will generate an error. The same with having to use the forward slash at the end. Without that forward slash "/", it will also create an error.

Using this IPTV portal "http://p2.iptvprivateserver.ru/" seems to be the correct format for implayer. The guide will then download and load up well however none of the channels will play. Except of course for those open channels.

implayer is completely turned off on my nvidia shield pro. I can also log out of my internet based implayer dashboard if this makes any difference.

Do I want to also shut down the nvidia shield pro or just the implayer and log off their website?

Bullwhale
    try hxxp://p2.iptvprivateserver.ru/c/ xx should be tt

I have not yet tried that combination duhud, but I will thnx

There may be something wrong with the code as it is not working on VLC Player either.

Still running a couple more tests thou.
    - Frank Zappa

Hello, thanks for all your help.
    Sorry was away for a moment. I'm back now. I tried adding :80/ as shooty suggested and like you, that didn't seem to help. Still nothing playing.
    Except for those few open channels that play.. :\
    When entering the portal url I learned that you have to use "http://" or it will generate an error. The same with having to use the forward slash at the end. Without that forward slash "/", it will also create an error.

Using this IPTV portal "http://p2.iptvprivateserver.ru/" seems to be the correct format for implayer. The guide will then download and load up well however none of the channels will play. Except of course for those open channels.
    implayer is completely turned off on my nvidia shield pro. I can also log out of my internet based implayer dashboard if this makes any difference.

Do I want to also shut down the nvidia shield pro or just the implayer and log off their website?
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 9.6 View Post
    I have not yet tried that combination duhud, but I will thnx

There may be something wrong with the code as it is not working on VLC Player either.
    Still running a couple more tests thou.
    So after some more investigation, I can see a few points of confusion...,
    - Since you mentioned you have an account for the implayer apps, (as you said you are on your dashboard, above), using this system requires you to add the MAC# from the player app, into your account.

* This MAC# is not the same as a MAC# to login to the iptv service.
    ** This app does not provide MAC authentication to the Servers. Only XC api or m3u playlist URL's.

- This app has a "Sync" function that if enabled, will copy login/playlist info across multiple devices, so I do not know the implications this may cause.
    - You mentioned your old donation used a MAC, so I do not know what you are referring to as this app does not use MAC auth.

*> Make sure you do not have a MAC on your donation account info.
    *> Use the URL format as I noted previously for the server login and enter your donation in both user/ password field, *( set the apps login screen to use XC api ).
    *Make sure that dashboard system is not causing a problem*

here is some info from the dashboard setup info;
    Code:
    How to add my device to the account:

After you activating the premium subscription in your account, you can start adding devices to your account and that way activating the premium features of the app in these devices.

Here is a little guide on how to add a new device to your account:

The app will show you a MAC ID combined of numbers and letters, you need to insert this MAC ID in the device field and click on "Add Mac Address" (you will have this option AFTER activating premium subscription)
        Device MAC ID is case sensetive, make sure to insert the MAC ID exactly how to app shows you, same letters, same numbers and with ":"
        Once the device as been added you can restart the app in your device and premium features should be activated

Explanation & HOW TO
    Current Account Code:

Your account code gives your users an easy method to add their devices to your managed account without you having to do anything, all they have to do is the following:

Make sure to generate a code if you have not done so yet, you can generate and change the code as many times as you want.
        All the user have to do is to go into the official iMPlayer app in his Android TV device, then in the playlists manager screen they will have a "Provider Code" button, where they will ask to insert that code.
        Once the code was inserted correctly, their device will restart automatically and will be managed by your account as mentioned below.

Introduction

Devices management feature will give you the option to control your devices running iMPlayer remotely, including playlists & settings (for more details see below).

This feature is a BETA feature and FREE for the moment, please note iMPlayer reserves the right to change/modify it at any time without any notice.
    Important to Notice:

Once you choose to manage a device, this specific device will no longer sync with other devices if the sync option is on.
        Enabling management for a device means all of the playlists and most of the settings will be deleted.
        For the first time after activating device management for a device it's important to restart the app in the designited device in order for the app to change to "management mode" instead of the normal mode in that device.
        Any change to a device settings, playlists or vod sources is being applied in real time to the designited device, there is no need to restart the app on that device in order for changes to apply.

What's Supported?

You can completely manage the device playlists (Api & M3U alike)
        General device wide settings
        VOD & TV Series sources
        Parental Control settings
        Rebranding Settings: app logo, xc portal, stalker portal, app descriptions and more
    /Shooty

I have extensively tested addicted's code and in my tests I found out that it will not even open on VLC or Perfect Player or any other Player that I tried with the m3u method. (I tried a few others), and without a MAC attached to the code.. but would not open the channels.

The new code nor the old code has a MAC attached to it.

So then I attached a MAC from my T3 box onto his code and tried that and it connected fine and all channels worked.

So conclusion was that MAC method works with addicted's code but the m3u method does notwork with addicted's code for some reason.

When I tried addicted's code on VLC and other Players, I also tried mine on same Players just to ensure it was working and mine opened channels but his did not.

The iMPlayer I am using is the free version.
    And what I found out this morning is that I can connect with my MAC on that Player.
    There is an option for a MAC Portal on that Player (Stalker/MAG)
    I tried a few times with adding the Player's MAC ID (with Stalker prefix) and the server URL and tried different combinations till I finally got the right one and it connected and channels working.

URL like this --> hxxp://p2.iptvprivateserver.ru:80/c/ (xx = tt)
    MAC like this --> 2c:76:a8:aa:1d:ee (example only)

Enter that MAC at papiao site and also you have to enter it in the portal setup too. Reset at papiao site

So I tested that with my code which worked .... and so I sent addicted a message to try it with his code.

Those points you made Shooty are or probably are relevant for addicted .... as he does have the premium version while I was only testing with free version.
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 04-30-2021 at 08:42 PM.
    - Frank Zappa

received word today that addicted managed to get his Player working thru MAC option
    - Frank Zappa

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast