Register
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    @addicted : You Really have to Stop posting Live Links to Outside Sites... if You Notice, catz has been editing Your Posts and Deleting those Live Links...!!!

It is also in the Forum Rules, I suggest You read Them ASAP...!!!
    WWJD...!!!

TV Addicted
    Just now noticed that. Thanks for the heads up...

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    this is puzzling for sure.
    As you know I did try your code here and I got same results.
    Did you mention that to papiao administration ?
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    Yes, I mention this website to them in my message to the papiao staff and also noted how I received your help. Isn't the papiao staff familiar with this site?

I just sent them another message in reply to their message about just doing the IPTV Reset. Again I mentioned how I received help from here and it was determined that the donation code is not working correctly as I can't use any playlist through API or XC login...

I requested for a new donation code and asked them to also test the code they sent me so they can see themselves how it's not working correctly.

Hoping for a better response.. :\

Did you already try generating a new donation with the donation checker? Sorry if I missed that here in this thread.

If your donation works with other apps and have issues with just implayer then u need to contact implayer dev via discord or reddit
    Lets Go !

I tested addicted's code and it works with any Player that allows a MAC connection. That includes an iptv box such as a dreamlink or any other iptv box with MAC connection abilities.
    It connected fine if using a MAC attached, but once I un-attach the MAC and try using the code thru an m3u Playlist method then that's where the issue comes. Does not matter on what device or Player I tried, using an m3u playlist URL or .m3u Playlist file (hardcopy), it would not work.
    All thou using another code from same service I can use any method just fine, so that counts out VPN is what I was thinking, which is why I never mentioned VPN ... but

I think that is how things went, it's been a couple weeks since i did the tests.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Was a new donation generated to rule that out? Worth a shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Tha Joker View Post
    Was a new donation generated to rule that out? Worth a shot.
    not by me.
    I don't know or remember if addicted did
    - Frank Zappa

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234