Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    TV Addicted

Question Need help setting up new donation...

Hello, my donation had recently expired. I ordered a new setup and just received my new donation info. Looks like the IPTV portal has also changed.

I been using iMPlayer for some time now and it was working well until now. I updated all the input fields in implayer using my new donation info.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong in the settings, although it Looks like implayer is not able to connect to the server.

I'm using mac address on papiao as I always used this setup. Never used the playlist feature...

Unless I'm suppose to wait some time before my donation becomes live?

Hoping somebody is familiar with implayer or may know what the trouble is?

Make sure your url and MAC address is correct and no typo mistake. Also, try to change to different portal and perform a reset on Papio.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by addicted View Post
    Hello, my donation had recently expired. I ordered a new setup and just received my new donation info. Looks like the IPTV portal has also changed.

I been using iMPlayer for some time now and it was working well until now. I updated all the input fields in implayer using my new donation info.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong in the settings, although it Looks like implayer is not able to connect to the server.

I'm using mac address on papiao as I always used this setup. Never used the playlist feature...

Unless I'm suppose to wait some time before my donation becomes live?

Hoping somebody is familiar with implayer or may know what the trouble is?
    Accounts that expire are not deleted from the Server for 30 days, meaning your MAC# linked to your old donation is still associated to it.

If this is the problem, you have to go to your old account info page and remove the MAC#. Then you have to Enter it on your new donation account info.
    *Theoretically, you should not be able to use a MAC# that is still active on another account.

btw..., I know nothing about implayer!

** Just checked iMPlayer setup info and it does not show any method to use MAC connections, only m3u playlist or Xtream Code login.
    /Shooty
    Last edited by Shooty; 04-27-2021 at 03:35 PM.

TV Addicted
    Hello, thanks for all the replies. I managed to get implayer to connect with my donation. Would you believe, I needed to add a "/" forward slash to the end of the IPTV Portal = [B
    Code:
    http://p2.iptvprivateserver.ru/

[/B]I had missed that tiny forward slash and it just wouldn't connect.

However now I seem to have a new problem. Only a few of the channels are loading up and playing. Most all of them won't load up and play at all.

Btw, I am using xtream code login (XC API). Using this login I input my portal info and both login and password which is my donation number. As I had used previously. This setting always seemed to work.

Any idea why I wouldn't be receiving mostly any of the channels?

Also, I believe my previous donation expired over 30 months ago. I use papiao to check the status and wasn't able to even login using my old donation info. Now using the new donation info, i'm able to log into papiao and confirm the status is now active under the new donation info.

I tried changing portal and even tried without any mac address under papiao.
    Last edited by catz; 05-01-2021 at 12:34 AM.

TV Addicted
    Hello again, still trying to figure out why I'm only able to view just a few channels (like 3 at most) while most of the others won't work.

Could my previous mac address still be associated with my old donation like you mentioned?

I don't have access to my old info. I'm not able to login into papiao using my old donation info. So if my mac is still associated with my old donation info, I wouldn't be able to remove this.

Any admins here that can check on this for me please?

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Have you been able to use that MAC since ?
    If you have then it no longer is associated with the old code.
    And where are you getting this MAC from ?
    I do not think you need the MAC attached when using that Player (as previously mentioned), at least not when connecting thru the xc or m3u methods... so that should not be the problem.

What channels are you getting ?
    Some channels will work without connecting to server, as they are 'free' channels / open channels.
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 04-28-2021 at 06:58 AM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    Since I received my new donation I haven't been able to get this to work.

Prior to my expiration everything worked perfect. I was receiving every channel using implayer. I let the service expire and wasn't able to log onto papio anymore using my previous donation info. So I purchased a new donation and can't seem to get this to play much of anything anymore.

By the way, I'm using the Nvidia shield pro. It's the mac address on my device.

Through iMplayer, everything looks OK. I'm able to view subscription info through implayer and it also shows active. But when I go try to view live tv it doesn't work.

I noticed the channels I'm able to view are "aljazeer HD" and the weather channel.

I know there was another channel I received but that's about all I see. Perhaps like you said these are free channels.

I'm not sure what's causing this to happen. Would you be able to view my previous info through my mac address? Or if I provided you with any other info?

yes, those are open channels.

I sent you a private message about your code.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    Thanks crazed. Info Sent...

I see you have the nvida MAC attached to your code. That will not work, so delete that and leave the MAC blank at the papiao website.

Check your messages for full directions
    - Frank Zappa

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast