Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello Everyone

Junoir Member

Hello Everyone

So, a few months back I purchase an android box (Formuler Z Alpha) that came with the live tv, movies etc etc pre-installed. Of course I had to pay this company a monthly fee for the services, and part of the "contract" was for them to assist with any issues in terms of services going down or if they stopped working. Well, the services stopped working (I'm still within a paid-for period) and they wont help me restore the services.

Now, i'm kind of tech-savy but this whole spectrum it totally brand new to me. So I bought an Formuler Z8 box hoping I can program it myself. After some research I realized one needs to sign up for an IPTV provider in order to use the MyTV2 app on the Formuler - correct? Besides this information, I can't find any other public information (I understand why that is) to which IPTV provider is best or worst or to totally avoid altogether. I quite enjoyed the one the guys had installed on the Z-Alpha, but I dont know what I can do figure out from the box which they used. All I know it was a lot of Canadian channels (Im in northeastern US). It also had Portuguese, Polish, Italian, and a lot more international/country specific channels.

Please any help is greatly appreciated. I'm open to private messaging if there are things or information best left private.

Thanks All.

CypherSer

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Welcome, Please Check Here 1), after checking the Forum Rules 2)...

1) http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php...rivate-Servers
    WWJD...!!!

Junoir Member
    Do you have a link to the Forum Rules? Either i'm totally blind (I do have my contacts off atm) or they are really hidden.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    click on the link 4me2c had posted. That will take you to the 3 services supported here.
    Each service is pretty much the same so just pic one and then go from there.

Click on the link below for some other important info
    You will also see 3 links that take you the websites of the 3 services already mentioned.
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?4...ement-and-News
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Junoir Member
    Got it, thank you crazed.

So, am I understanding this chain correctly?
    (1) Chose IPTV provider (pay for service) > (2) Insert credentials/keys into MyTv2 App in my Z8 box > (3) Watch TV.
    I'm sure there are some nuances missed in the chain, but as a high-level view, is this pretty much it?

pretty much, yes.

There will be a few choices on which method to take when using bitcoin to pay for services.

Open the website --> https://iptvprivateserver.is/
    Open the Order Now tab
    Chose the amount of Orders, (each Order represents one year). If you Order 4 then that means you get 4 seperate codes with each at one year.
    Then on the next page is where you will see the bitcoin or other payment methods. They are all cryptocurrency , but with different ways to carry forth..

Setting up that Z8 can be doe in a few different ways.

Attached MAC
    or
    UNattached MAC but with credentials entered
    or
    m3u playlist options.

Once you get your Order/code then we can help with the setup if you needed, or check the Sticky threads in the Formuler z8 area on forum here.
    Insistently, the DREAMLINK T3 is exact same setup and onboard options as that z8, so check them Sticky threads as well for some good info
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 04-21-2021 at 09:09 PM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CypherSer View Post
    Do you have a link to the Forum Rules? Either i'm totally blind (I do have my contacts off atm) or they are really hidden.
    Just in case One doesn't see it when using crazed 9.6 link :

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?37579-Forum-Rules
    WWJD...!!!

Junoir Member
    Thanks for the link 4me2c.

Junoir Member
    Awesome info crazed 9.6! Thank you.

Just to clarify, and correct if I'm wrong, for each purchase/order I can get up to 4 donations, meaning I will have 4 codes for 4 different boxes, right? And if I want to purchase/order for more than one year, I repeat the purchasing process again. Am I understanding correct?

Quote Originally Posted by CypherSer View Post
    Awesome info crazed 9.6! Thank you.

Just to clarify, and correct if I'm wrong, for each purchase/order I can get up to 4 donations, meaning I will have 4 codes for 4 different boxes, right? And if I want to purchase/order for more than one year, I repeat the purchasing process again. Am I understanding correct?
    one donation code is good for one box, yes.
    You can not run one code simultaneously on more then one device/box.

If you want one particular donation code set for more then one year, then on that 'Checkout' page (which is the second page seen), there is an option there to set it at 1 to 5 years. Do this before initial purchase.
    - Frank Zappa

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast