So, a few months back I purchase an android box (Formuler Z Alpha) that came with the live tv, movies etc etc pre-installed. Of course I had to pay this company a monthly fee for the services, and part of the "contract" was for them to assist with any issues in terms of services going down or if they stopped working. Well, the services stopped working (I'm still within a paid-for period) and they wont help me restore the services.

Now, i'm kind of tech-savy but this whole spectrum it totally brand new to me. So I bought an Formuler Z8 box hoping I can program it myself. After some research I realized one needs to sign up for an IPTV provider in order to use the MyTV2 app on the Formuler - correct? Besides this information, I can't find any other public information (I understand why that is) to which IPTV provider is best or worst or to totally avoid altogether. I quite enjoyed the one the guys had installed on the Z-Alpha, but I dont know what I can do figure out from the box which they used. All I know it was a lot of Canadian channels (Im in northeastern US). It also had Portuguese, Polish, Italian, and a lot more international/country specific channels.

Please any help is greatly appreciated. I'm open to private messaging if there are things or information best left private.

Thanks All.

CypherSer