I've sideloaded several apps onto my GTV Boxes, and although the sideloaded version of Netflix will appear in the list of installed apps, if you sideload Hulu and Chrome they will not be listed in your installed apps list. How can you access Hulu and Chrome if they don't appear in the list of installed apps? Here are two solutions:

1) (FREE): Install Chainfire's “Sideload Launcher – Android TV”. Once installed, you can add the program to your favorite apps channel. When you click on the sideload launcher shortcut, it will show ALL of your installed apps (including your sideloaded apps. Not the greatest solution, but it gives you access to any apps you decide to sideload (like Hulu, Netfix, and Chrome).

2) ($1.49): Install “Sideload Channel – Custom App Loader” by 424 Apps ($1.49). You can choose any alternative program you want, I just went with this one because it was cheap and I only wanted a new channel on my homescreen, I didn't want to change the entire homescreen.

Go into apps and open sideload channel (don’t need to add this one to your favorite apps). Add a new channel, name it whatever you want, change the icon & color to whatever you want, and add anything you've sideloaded (like HULU, Netflix, and Chrome) to your new channel. Go back to the home page and if you scroll all the way to the bottom you should now see your new channel with Netflix, Hulu, and Chrome. 😊 While you are in the row for your new channel, arrow left until you see a little white arrow next to the icon for your new channel, then arrow left one more time until you see “move”. Hit the OK button and arrow up until the channel is as far up on the list as it will go (under “play next”), then hit OK to drop your custom channel there. If you ever sideload any other apps in the future, you can add them to this channel because they won’t appear in the regular apps list.

I have no affiliation with either of these developers, just posting this because I needed something that allowed me to easily access my sideloaded apps.

GL