Thread: Buzztv 4900 pvr

Buzztv 4900 pvr

Guys its just a quick question
    when it comes to pvr i love it just easy to use when doin a single recording, how about if i want to do a setup for everyday of the week at the same time ? One set up and box will know to do it by it self...is it possible ? I just cant find it ...thanx !

Warrior
    not yet ,coming soon

Thanks NBS...its handy having u around

Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Benfica1 View Post
    Thanks NBS...its handy having u around
    lol ,sometime in may i was told

Even better...thank u once again !!
    cant wait for that update

TV Addicted
    An everyday record option would be great, but one question about that, does the BuzzTv app have control over the overall box itself? In other words, when a timer is set up to record a show on channel 300 at 14:00 for 1 hour, does the box have to be left on and the BuzzTV app open and running for the record timer to work, or will the record timer turn the box on at 14:00, launch the BuzzTV app, turn to channel 300, record for one hour, stop the recording after one hour, shut the buzzTV app down, and then shut the box off? If the timers don't work like the old VCR/DVD recorders did back in the day it's almost worthless. I would like to set up an everyday record timer, but I don't want to leave the box on with the app running for a minimum of 10 hours a day every day just so the timer will record. Working an 8 hour day (with an hour lunch) and at least a 30 minute travel time to work and back (adds another hour) totals a minimum of 10 hours a day 5 days a week that the box is burning through bandwidth just to record a 1 hour show 5 days a week because I wont be there to manually turn on the box and start the BuzzTV app for the timer to work. 50 hours a week of bandwidth that no one is watching is a lot of wasted bandwidth that can draw attention from ones ISP, not to mention the additional hours of bandwidth one uses when they are home watching TV.

Defenitly makes sence...i shouldve added that to my post, would be nice to see what PAYPERVIEW mentioned 👍

Warrior
    right now you can leave it on the home screen It will record in the background Leave box on and turn tv off

they are still doing upgrades to pvr