Thread: bitcoin

Chief Ninja

bitcoin

Coinbase had there IPO today. Think they are still a safe way to buy BITCOIN? They are now under the eyes you big brother. Just saying. There is no hiding place for those that think it is a safe way to send money.
    Just my 2 cents!!

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by guest View Post
    Coinbase had there IPO today. Think they are still a safe way to buy BITCOIN? They are now under the eyes you big brother. Just saying. There is no hiding place for those that think it is a safe way to send money.
    Just my 2 cents!!
    government scrutiny is gonna be up, yes sir.

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?4...836#post279836
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 04-14-2021 at 09:31 PM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

There is no hiding place for those that think it is a safe way to send money.
    Just my 2 cents!!
    That is not what bitcoin is about.
    You missed it bro
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

hide money really with all info i give them but yes they watch it like any other thing when you do out side of usa

Well bitcoin's beauty is/was it's "untraceability".........
    "Glass Half Full Always"

Chief Ninja
    Thanks for all of feed back and post.

Quote Originally Posted by zaang83 View Post
    Well bitcoin's beauty is/was it's "untraceability".........
    but that is still not it

Bitcoin and bitcoin analysts never actually stated that bitcoin or any crypto is untraceable. It never was completely untraceable.
    It was that damn Silk Road that gave bitcoin a reputation as a currency to be used for some shady deals... But in reality that is not at all what the bitcoin was created for nor as.

Thanks for all of feed back and post.
    There's more

Many reasons.... I will give one small reason as an example.

Have you ever tried transferring money to a friend or family across a great distance , like from state to state or province to province... or even continent to continent ??
    We used to have to do a bank transfer type thing or something similar.. or send thru western Union or send thru Paypal even... But with bitcoin all you have to do is send the wallet's private key to anyone and anywhere in the world. They then access the wallet and do what ever they want with the funds inside. So say you have partners in a online business and they live in Europe and Madagascar and another in USA, if all these people have the same private key to the same wallet then all have access to the wallet's contents and all that is instant.
    I used Paypal in the example above, but in fact PayPal can be fast and easily done, but PP is owned and run by corporate monsters and so I never use them myself

That's just one example that came to me off the top of my head...
    check out Andrea for some explanations of it all....
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?4...asics-Workshop
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 04-18-2021 at 12:58 PM.
    - Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by crazed 9.6 View Post
    but that is still not it

Bitcoin and bitcoin analysts never actually stated that bitcoin or any crypto is untraceable. It never was completely untraceable.
    It was that damn Silk Road that gave bitcoin a reputation as a currency to be used for some shady deals... But in reality that is not at all what the bitcoin was created for nor as.

There's more

Many reasons.... I will give one small reason as an example.

Have you ever tried transferring money to a friend or family across a great distance , like from state to state or province to province... or even continent to continent ??
    We used to have to do a bank transfer type thing or something similar.. or send thru western Union or send thru Paypal even... But with bitcoin all you have to do is send the wallet's private key to anyone and anywhere in the world. They then access the wallet and do what ever they want with the funds inside. So say you have partners in a online business and they live in Europe and Madagascar and another in USA, if all these people have the same private key to the same wallet then all have access to the wallet's contents and all that is instant.

That's just one example that came to me off the top of my head...
    check out Andrea for some explanations of it all....
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?4...asics-Workshop
    Smarty Pants!
    "Glass Half Full Always"

Quote Originally Posted by zaang83 View Post
    Smarty Pants!
    lol ...
    - Frank Zappa