Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar

Dancers twerking at the Commissioning of a Austrailian Navy Ship

This is so bizarre. I thought it was a joke !

A group of scantily clad dancers with berets, twerk and gyrate in front of stunned military top brass and the Governor-General at the official launch of a new Australian navy ship.

Navy ship HMAS Supply has been launched by a group of scantily clad women twerking
    Videos from the event show seven women doing a choreographed routine while dressed in black booty shorts and red crop tops and berets.

‘I would flat out not believe this if the HMAS Supply banner wasn’t visible in the background.
    This is… too strange,’ said one onlooker.

The commissioning of the HMAS Supply in Wooloomoolo, Sydney, was attended by the Governor-General, members of Parliament and the chief of Navy.

"The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Hey, life's too short................why not??!!
    "Glass Half Full Always"

The Navy boys currently out at sea just got word of all this and ... well a picture is worth a 1000 words

"The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    The Name of Wooloomoolo should bee changed to WooHoowoohoo...!!!
    WWJD...!!!

I just wanted to update this report. I had heard some new findings just shortly after this report was released but forgot to post that here.
    Seems that the coverage of this was falsified. They showed the big navy brass including some British Royalty , they showed them gathered in an outside tent supposssedily looking on at this dance from the navy girls. They seemed to all have a look of astonishment on their faces , which helped hipe up this report.
    BUT seems that 'The ABC' from Australia added that footage and it was actually footage from a different event.
    The Navy brass, nor any Royalty were at this dancing event.

Shame Shame !!
    - Frank Zappa

Darn fake news!
    "Glass Half Full Always"