Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mac change??

Junoir Member

Mac change??

Hi guys is it possible to change mac on this one within the app.. I have z8 and the reseller vanished without releasing mac so i have to use STB which not a big fan of. I do remember that 3000 you were able to. Thanks

nope they stop that but you should see you mac address in server setting or even do factory refresh i think to start all over think password was 0000 if not don't know if you can use toothpick trick
    Last edited by Marley; 04-11-2021 at 02:47 PM.

Send a pm to crazed with a picture of the Mac see if he can help getting it released

Junoir Member
    Thanks...Pmed

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    I have not received a message from you today.
    Click on my name and use the private message option.

Please include the following...
    -MAC =
    -Donation number & email =
    -IPTV service =

--If its about a MAC Already Excists message or MAC Banned message, then we will need to send a snapshot picture of the MAC from your receiver (either from a stickier that may be on the box or from screenshoot of the receivers menu with the MAC addy showing).
    -Use a file host site, like mediafire.com and upload your pic there. Then copy the link (shared link) and send that shared link to me, and also include the MAC, the Donation Number & your Email & the IPTV service
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 04-11-2021 at 09:11 PM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

how can you release a mac address if it not our servers ? just asking or is it one of are own ? That's new one on me then you can do mac change with any server time changed then .
    Last edited by Marley; 04-11-2021 at 10:11 PM.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    We can only release a MAC associated with these supported servers, correct.

If that MAC is attached to another service, it can not be released by papiao, nor would it need to be if the person is renewing with papiao.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

@crazed, he sent me message instead. Pm sent to you with the info he sent to me. Only the Mac. Need more info from @h20x

see i was thinking its not ours has password protection so thats why i said what i did but yea if our thats all you need to do send picture with info
    Last edited by Marley; 04-12-2021 at 12:26 AM.

Junoir Member
    Sorry I did attached a link to a file with pic and info which server mac is attached to.. and as far as donation number I have no clue what that is. I have no problem with it is just don't know how I can get one

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast