Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar

Plan to Dim the Sun By Spraying Particles into Sky - cancelled

C/P
    April 8, 2021

As reported last year, that the top climate change scientist for the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration received $4 million in funding from Congress along with permission to study two highly controversial geoengineering methods in an attempt to cool the Earth.

The Chemical Sciences Division of NOAA’s Earth System Research Laboratory, was told last week that the federal government is ready to examine the science behind “geoengineering”.

This plan is in congruence with the plan backed by billionaire Bill Gates in which plans have been made to spray dust into the atmosphere to dim the sun that would potentially reflect sunlight out of Earth’s atmosphere, triggering a global cooling effect.

The Stratospheric Controlled Perturbation Experiment (SCoPEx), launched by Harvard University scientists, aims to examine this solution by spraying non-toxic calcium carbonate (CaCO3) dust into the atmosphere — a sun-reflecting aerosol that may offset the effects of global warming.

What could possibly go wrong?

According to a report, SCoPEx was going to take a small step in its early research this June near the town of Kiruna, Sweden, where the Swedish Space Corporation (SSC) has agreed to help launch a balloon carrying scientific equipment 12 miles (20 km) high.

According to a statement from the SSC, they have decided not to move forward with dimming the sun.

SSC has had dialogues this spring with both leading experts on geo-engineering and with other stakeholders, as well as with the SCoPEx Advisory Board. As a result of these dialogues and in agreement with Harvard, SSC has decided not to conduct the technical test flight planned for this summer.

end c/p

Code:
    https://www.sgtreport.com/2021/04/nation-puts-a-stop-to-bill-gates-backed-plan-to-dim-the-sun-by-spraying-particles-into-sky/
    Code:
    https://earth-chronicles.com/natural-catastrophe/sweden-canceled-bill-geists-experiment-on-spraying-substances-into-the-atmosphere-to-artificially-cool-the-earth.html

I saw this in the Media today and the main thing they (the media) focused on was that it was a plan backed by Bill Gates, but not hinting to the fact that the project was cancelled..
    Many sources were trending this way with their headlines.

Bill Gates is indeed a Monster, but.... Looking deeper, it seems the project was cancelled.
    The test balloon flight was going to be sponsored by SSC as outlined in the report, but they since have cancelled the test.

'The Swedish Space Corporation gave its consent to the balloon launch on March 31, 2021, but due to public outcry, it was forced to reverse its decision.'
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 04-09-2021 at 05:43 PM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Bill Gates has Asperger syndrome ....don't know that I can trust someone like him because a symptom of his affliction is obsessive behavior ............

Well good ole' Billy is also a gazillionaire which means he has a well defined "killer instinct" along with the obsessive behaviour.................but do I trust Billy? No, because I am sure if he thinks he is right that he will "overrule" me since he has a "God" complex because he has "God" like wealth. The blocking out the Sun idea is just plain dumb as that could easily cause the next ice age.

I also don't believe Billy is the antichrist.............and yes, again, I can't trust him ever .
    "Glass Half Full Always"

That was not the stupidest thing Gates ever did, nope.
    He once (as sources tend to reveal), he once was offering nearly $100,000 to the scientists who will have the ability to invent Next Generation Condom.
    That means this condom will have the power to preserve and enhance pleasure for re-use.

Maybe related to the sometimes popular 'de-population' ideals that some say is a Gate's agenda.

That condom thing would be some obsessive behavior chit right there ....
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Lest We forget that he is buying up Farmland Everywhere he can...!!!

Code:
    https://duckduckgo.com/?q=bill+gates+buys+up+farmland&t=newext&atb=v242-1&ia=web
    WWJD...!!!

yea, I saw that about the farm land.
    There are two thoughts about that.
    He knows to control the food source is to control much.
    He also knows that the 'Fiat' currencies of the world (the banks) are gonna eventually collapse along with their made up money, So owning physical things would be the smart thing to do now and what better commodity then farmland
    Bezos is doing the same thing.

$@%*^
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 04-10-2021 at 05:48 AM.
    - Frank Zappa

He is ready for when "we" get busted back to serfdom.............one can't operate on borrowed money forever. At the very least, it's Gates this time and not China/India going after the land........one rarely loses with land.
    "Glass Half Full Always"

Wing Commander
    Gates should be in a straight jacket.