Arrow E! [114] Stuck on the same 1 minute movie scene and looping it for a few days

Last edited by R2D2; 04-04-2021 at 09:53 AM.

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar

Lightbulb

Does the Movie Play all the way through and starts over again or is it just a scene...?!? If it's the Movie then it is the E channel... If it is just a scene it is probably server or stream related...!!!
    WWJD...!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 4me2c View Post
    Does the Movie Play all the way through and starts over again or is it just a scene...?!? If it's the Movie then it is the E channel... If it is just a scene it is probably server or stream related...!!!

Keeps looping the same 1 minutes scene after about a minute or so. Go check it out. It's still doing it.

that could be your end but don't think so just give it time and you already said what's going on so i tell you wait it out
    just give it time and thats hard part and i had it happen to me on last few mins of movie and that sucks too

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Are the other channels OK 2 Go...?!?
    WWJD...!!!

Chief Ninja
    Quote Originally Posted by R2D2 View Post
    haven't tried it on E but I have on other channels. sometimes it works. change the channel to a different channel and then back to E.

Quote Originally Posted by 4me2c View Post
    Are the other channels OK 2 Go...?!?

Yes. Other USA stations are fine. Well, at least the ones I've watched the last few days.

then sit and wait it out they do read post about what's going on and we even have one to say its down here where you can post its down or freezing or moved but you did right thing to telling them it down
    Last edited by Marley; 04-04-2021 at 09:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marley View Post
    that could be your end but don't think so just give it time and you already said what's going on so i tell you wait it out
    just give it time and thats hard part and i had it happen to me on last few mins of movie and that sucks too

I honestly don't have that many issues besides a slight hiccup here and there. Or unless they are having issues and post an announcement. I'm on Ethernet with a 1.5 GBPS fiber connection....so I'm sure that helps. I don't post threads unless multiple people I know contact me about a certain station. Then I will verify if it's happening to me too.

It's such a cheap service that no one really cares and will watch something else. Posting a thread is more for awareness so the Mods know more than anything.

Indeed...Patience is key.
    Last edited by R2D2; 04-04-2021 at 09:54 PM.