Thread: STBPro memory

Junoir Member

STBPro memory

If I'm watching a series, say episode 5 and then close the app, the next time I go to that series it doesn't remember which episodes I'm up to.
    Is there a way for STB to keep a memory of this?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by spottydog View Post
    If I'm watching a series, say episode 5 and then close the app, the next time I go to that series it doesn't remember which episodes I'm up to.
    Thanks
    I don't think so.
    Other apps do

get active
    Thanks
    I "think", this relates to the media player that you are using. Some media players do remember where you left off and in which episode like Netflix does. I would try different media apps which you can download from Google Play Store where you can also download and install different media players. If a media player doesn't work or work the way you want it to, simply uninstall the player and try a different one. Keep in mind, some players use different audio or video codecs, some media players cater to English as in British media than others who may cater to American codecs better.
    VLC seems to cover a lot of media but you will have to try it out on your box to see how it performs for you.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadwood View Post
    I "think", this relates to the media player that you are using. Some media players do remember where you left off and in which episode like Netflix does. I would try different media apps which you can download from Google Play Store where you can also download and install different media players. If a media player doesn't work or work the way you want it to, simply uninstall the player and try a different one. Keep in mind, some players use different audio or video codecs, some media players cater to English as in British media than others who may cater to American codecs better.
    VLC seems to cover a lot of media but you will have to try it out on your box to see how it performs for you.
    If STB emu has external player function, install MX Player (free version is OK), and use it as your player.
    It will remember your resume points for any selection you watched. Don't know if you can access its History list from within STB emu though!
    /Shooty