Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 3900 vs 4900

Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by everton View Post
    Loving the 3900 it work brilliantly.
    yep ,no doubt its a good unit

Junoir Member
    I do own some model's boxes that came out lately, so far 6.. and so far 4900 is the best with 3900 been second.

3900 and above all of them will get you going for long period of time.
    But 4900 is definitely one powerful device that has gaming capabilities as well.
    Plus support from the buzz team is beyond imagination.
    Highly recommend device.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

I would tell anyone to buy this box 4900 and feel good about it . Cant wait to get 4900 i know my 3900 was and still is fine box.

Chief Ninja
    Quote Originally Posted by PayPerView View Post
    It's not a question of whether I think that's enough. The question was what features do the new boxes have that the old ones don't. You have answered that question. All I ever see posted is processor power or lots of memory but never what the box actually does.

Being able to record one channel while watching another is a nice feature. However, does this feature require you to have two subscriptions to the server? Recording one channel while watching another may trigger the server to block you thinking two devices are connecting when you only have one sub. If that's the case then this feature may be impractical for most as purchasing a second sub may not be an option.

Improved network interface... Not sure what that means. Older box connects to the network fine now, so...

Old box allows connection with 10 servers. does the new box allow 20 servers?

I read this box also has picture in picture. Good feature for sports fans (can't think of any other reason picture in picture would be useful). Does picture in picture also require a second sub in order to watch one channel full screen and the second channel on the small window screen?
    No worries...just don't buy the 4900 if you are happy so far in the USA you can still decide what to purchase. but maybe not for long. Keep you 3900 save your money. JMTCW

what i can tell you this box is better then 3900 and i tested it side by side and this box rocks but again 3900 is nice but not same picture quality and can do thing a lot better and smother then other box but heck it should what it has inside going to do a lot more testing soon but wife just got out from hospital so i will write a review what i think is worth the money i say hands down yes knock me out how they packaged this box and watching just hd on this box killed 3900 when you compare pic but like i said 3900 is fine box would it be better to have this one true answer is yes but give me time to see all it can do truly i can say they have winner with picture quality thats all i can say sofar
    Last edited by Marley; 04-10-2021 at 07:33 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12