Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar

Exclamation Users of Kodi ; Protect Yourselves by being informed...

Lawsuit update: you may recall the fascinating legal case involving Allarco, the owner of Super Channel, versus four retail store chains, namely Best Buy, Canada Computers, London Drugs and Staples. These are all established retail operations with good reputations.

Except for one inconvenient truth: all of these businesses are selling piracy devices capable of streaming free TV and movies. And these devices only cost the consumer a few hundred bucks, although believe me, the profit margins are huge, especially given that profit margins for retail are typically razor-thin. That’s the stores’ motivation for selling these piracy devices, of course — the almighty buck, regardless of the fact that these devices are empowering illegal activity. Employees have even admitted to the illegality in conversations captured via hidden video.

Warning, Y-tube Vid, at this Site, where the Story is from, Watch at Your Own Risk, but Learn how to Protect Yourself...!!!

Link to the Story here :
    Code:
    https://www.rebelnews.com/too_good_to_be_true_free_tv_movie_streaming_devices_come_with_chinese_malware
    WWJD...!!!

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    R_bel News is almost as bad as the 'crimes' they 'report' about.

I have been thinking about posting my findings on one of their channels, but have not done so yet. But when I do,it will be an eye-opener to some
    Just be careful of what you believe coming outta R_bel News.
    They are in it for the fame and the money, do not ever doubt that.

I am not saying to disbelieve what you have brought us here 4me2c and thnx for that. Its news we need to hear.
    The courts are going after this, but it's not the devices so much as it's the addons applied to these boxes before a sale that are criminal.
    The added Chinese malware is not surprising but like I mentioned, do not believe everything outta R_bel News

They do not report on things so much as they create situations so they can take them to new heights and ask for donations thru it all.
    They say that they will fight the fines for you , but in reality there are no fines that make it in front of a judge. The so called lawyers R_bel News has hired (worldwide you understand), is a farse. They have none of this. Its a fake to grab your donation dollars.
    Look at the Paster that was jailed in Alberta. Rebel News loved 'reporting' all about it... but did they help the Pastor? No they did not.
    An authentic respected law firm did.

When it was first seen that Canada would be locking up in-coming air travelers, Rebel news was on it. They set up camp in front of or out behind a hotel that was supposedly a lock-down hotel and rebel reported of the people in there locked up...But the thing is that the law was not yet approved or put into place at that time and was not until approx a month later... There were no lock-ups until that time, but according to R_bel News there were... and they had their best man on it... lmao ... Go figure

And they have this loud mouth show boater type guy on there sometimes. He is all about fame and nothing more. He professes he knows all about the law and etc... he only knows what other people tell him (I saw prove of this on a few occasions). He also recently called the Canadian people pathetic and weak . But rebel news embraces this guy with open arms.. In reality, he is prolly on their pay roll

I am rambling on here and I will stop now... but there are alot more flags to pay attention to when it comes to R_bel News and their tactics.
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 03-22-2021 at 12:00 AM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    4me, it might look like I been trolling you the last day or two, with the ytube thing and now this rebel news thing.
    But I am not doing that my friend.

You do bring us good posts all the time. And I hate to interupt sometimes but I gotta say what I gotta say

Thnx 4me and please do not think I am doing any of that trolling thing. I would never do that to any member here
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 03-22-2021 at 03:33 AM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Lol... How can You bee Trolling 4me when there are hardly any New Posts Period...?!?

4me did leave out the Most Important Reason for that Post... and that is a Warning to People Buying those "Made In China" Android Boxes as they can come bearing Gifts of Malware, Spyware and even Viruses(Non Covid Ones)...!!! Use the Play Store or the Added-on Browser and d/l Anti-Virus, Anti-Malware and Anti--Spyware of Your Choosing, Use a VPN and Keep Yourself and Others Safe...!!
    WWJD...!!!

Quote Originally Posted by crazed 9.6 View Post
    R_bel News is almost as bad as the 'crimes' they 'report' about.

I have been thinking about posting my findings on one of their channels, but have not done so yet. But when I do,it will be an eye-opener to some
    Just be careful of what you believe coming outta R_bel News.
    .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...................................
    I am rambling on here and I will stop now... but there are alot more flags to pay attention to when it comes to R_bel News and their tactics.
    Yeah, Rebel News has to be taken with two+ grains of salt.....................great post crazed 9.6.
    Last edited by zaang83; 03-22-2021 at 11:48 AM.
    "Glass Half Full Always"

TV Addicted

They should rephrase that to users of media boxes

They should rephrase that to users of media boxes

Here is an example of a hacked mag device it was the first one i found
    it only shows the clients ip on this particular find but others have shown
    much more info like the clients country home addresses methods of payment
    and even the vpn`s ip thats being used.

Here is one i edited out the personal info.

Method used is O.B.there are several configs that give different results.
    There is no box or any other method of iptv that is completely safe.

The reason for the rephrase would be because its those media boxes that put the target
    on kodi`s back.Alas they are now the target and with all the info that they give up you cant get that kind of info from kodi.

i know this will probably get banned i put it here for you guys to see ban away!
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 03-22-2021 at 04:26 PM.

Users Need to bee Made Aware of just what is going on and Thanks to NEHPYX for showing just what can bee Found in those Android Boxes...!!!
    WWJD...!!!

Chief Ninja
    What is the best way to check this on our devices?

Then what do to do?

Quote Originally Posted by guest View Post
    What is the best way to check this on our devices?

Then what do to do?
    This is just to make you aware of purchasing a STB that is loaded with a lot of stuff.
    /Shooty

Chief Ninja
    Quote Originally Posted by Shooty View Post
    This is just to make you aware of purchasing a STB that is loaded with a lot of stuff.
    /Shooty
    Thanks, so would put Buzz boxes in that category? I was hoping not!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast