Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: bwcbob-R.I.P.

just wow .......

Junoir Member
    I just met with Bob last August, he was a long time friend always knowledgeable, helpful and sharing. He set up my Buzztv. This is a shock to me, God rest his soul.

Chief Ninja
    He will always be loved and missed here for sure!

Junoir Member
    I just found out Crazy Bob passed away. Loved you Bob for years and I will miss your energy, personality, and helpfulness. Such a surprise. RIP and you will be missed by all. I don't know where to post this. Bob was my service provider and now my Buzz shows expired. I had just last week wrote to him about getting the renewal done. Is someone taking over his accounts? Thanks for any help. I don't know anything because Bob did it all. Bless him for that!

If my memory is still working i knew this man , he wasn't that old maybe 63 .. He went through a lot of unnecessary problem(s) .. I actually shared some stuff with him and vice versa , he had / has some crazy stories .. i still can't believe the whole store / j**l thing they did to him , unbelievable ...... i will " always " admire Bob ...... i " love " people like Bob ......... he sounds / sounded like a really cool cat

Very unfortunate and devastating , anyone know what happened ? cause of death ......

. . . .

I heard he was the ladies man , i put this together for him .. R.I.P BwcBOB ....
    knowledge is power , power corrupts all .

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123