3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar

Lightbulb Father Jailed... says "She is My Daughter"...!

Father Jailed for...

...calling his daughter his daughter.

"On Tuesday, the father of a biological girl who believes she is a boy turned himself into a Canadian court and was subsequently taken to jail after the Attorney General of British Columbia issued an arrest warrant for contempt after the father had insisted on referring to his daughter as his “daughter” and used the pronouns “she” and “her.”"Robert Hoogland, from Surrey, British Columbia, has a 14-year-old daughter. In February 2019, the Supreme Court of British Columbia, Canada ordered that the girl receive testosterone injections without obtaining parental consent. “The court also declared that if either of her parents referred to her using female pronouns or addressed her by her birth name, they would be considered guilty of family violence,” The Federalist noted."
    Father Arrested, Jailed For Contempt After Referring To His Daughter As ‘She,’ Voicing Dissent In Interviews | The Daily Wire

Will the U.S. be far behind with leftists insanity? I don't think so. Thirty years ago when I was working our city drafted a new "Family Violence" ordinance. We learned that words like, "I'll leave and not support you any longer," were violence. I asked if the words, "I'll take the kids and you'll never see them again," was violence and the lawyers who drafted the ordinance laughed long and loud. Of course not.

The man's position is clearly, "I love my daughter and always will," and that is unacceptable to the left.

4me is not trying to start anything, saw this and remembered what Crazed9.6 posted in the Covid Thread and Knew this wouldn't fit there...! Just Thought it should bee brought to the Attention of All Parents...!?!
    WWJD...!!!

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Seems alot of this is gong on these days.
    Some children are reportedly are even pre-teen. And the courts deem it okay to start drugs and therapy to change these children.
    Things are so very messed up

I saw that Canadian actor Ellen Page is now Elliot Page and the news services and etc will not even mention her name as Ellen, nor mention that he was a she or is a she ?? They are too afraid of being sued I guess.
    It went on for about a week that I was not sure they were talking about Ellen or not until I saw a recent picture of 'Elliot' , and then i knew for sure

There is lots of controversy about all this gender thing and our children, and the court acts like they know best.. what a joke that is !

Woman who used to be men are now competing in Woman's sports at a level of amateur and maybe pro.
    How in the heck are the real woman suppose to compete against a man made up to be a woman ?
    NOT FAIR at all and this will ruin woman's sports.

We are living in a messed up world !!

And before anyone says that I am prejudice or do not care about the plight of people ... you are dead wrong.
    My step son is homosexual. And that does not make me love him any less. Nor do I ignore his values or his concerns.

But where is the line drawn when we start molding out kids into something there are not ... An under age child does not have the capacity to know whats best for him or her, and most especially when it comes to gender change !!

I for one am at my witts end with all this BS going on in this world of ours.
    I just want to crawl in a corner somewhere and scream my head off and perhaps have a bit of a cry too

added edit....
    Seems this was not just a case about the Dad mis-gendering his daughter.
    He publicly identified his kid (which you cannot do when it involves legal proceedings), he publicly disclosed medical conditions about his kid, and publicly disclosed medical doctors identities, all of which were against orders of a judge.

This guy vivafrei in the vlawg coded below, is great if you want to follow whats going on in Canada.
    He is or was a lawyer.
    He tries to be non-bias and does a pretty good job.
    He posted this vlawg because of the uproar which an in-correct headline caused.
    Code:
    https://rumble.com/vew0z1-dad-jailed-for-misgendering-his-child-theres-more-to-it-viva-vlawg.html
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 03-22-2021 at 09:07 AM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    You are NOT ALONE with Those Feelings...!!!
    WWJD...!!!

The pendulum always finds center eventually, the more it swings left is the more it will swing right or visa versa (chicken/egg???)............it will eventually find equilibrium per the universe one ultimately hopes.
    "Glass Half Full Always"